Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry Co has their coach
Rex Ryan Wrote:I agree with Old Man Henry, They do have the talent to win the district. I also feel this is one of the most competitive districts from top to bottem with North Oldham, Spencer County and Western Hills. It is fun to watch all these teams compete against each other.

So what was Henry county's record last season and who put them out of the playoffs?
fbcoachnoitall Wrote:Why would they leave? Supposedly everything is going to stay the same.

I read somewhere that 3 assistants applied for the job. Sooo they probably feel wronged a bit. If what i heard yesterday is true there is some loyalty issues already surfacing. Hope these guys can all check their ego for the sake of the kids. That's who is important. You can bet Graham will think about and do what is best for the kids first imo.
Foxtrot Wrote:So what was Henry county's record last season and who put them out of the playoffs?

According to KHSAA they were 10-3 and Lost to Central 48-38 in the Regional Finals
throw deep Wrote:I noticed on the LCA website that Jeff Burton was listed as inside lb's coach, would this happen to be the same guy that played football for Morehead St. in the mid-late 1980's, I think he was originally from Jessamine Co. area?

Yes that is the same Jeff Burton. This will be his 3rd year at LCA. His two boys attend the school.
That is the same Jeff Burton you are thinking of. YES.
Last year Browning planned practices, broke down tape, and called the games for Paul. I think that qualifies as DC.
Central knocked Henry out but not without a great fight, It was a good game to watch, alot of hard hitting football from both teams.
What loyalty issues have came about???
papa pigskin Wrote:Yes that is the same Jeff Burton. This will be his 3rd year at LCA. His two boys attend the school.

Thanks, I lived beside him during our years at MSU. Glad to see that he is doing well.