Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 82 Painsville 53
ouch talk about pay back in Inez!! very good win for the cards!! :Cheerlead
BJ Moore balled out. That was the best performance I have seen in a while.
Good district win for the Cards.:Clap:
BJ Moore had 36
I wan't impressed with the Tigers last night. Not sure about some of the calls, but what can you do. Congrats to the Cards on the win and congrats to Moore
Moore was in range the moment he crossed halfcourt last night
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Moore was in range the moment he crossed halfcourt last night

I thought the cards out did them selves. They proved that they are a good team and can play team ball. I was impressed with all of the players. They had Lafferty,Moore shooting. Whitt, Harris, Bowen, Howell, controled rebounds. And setting good pixs. Congs to all the cards! Keep up the hard work.:rockon:
Congs to Moore on a great game. and way 2 go on ur 1000 points
candi Wrote:I wan't impressed with the Tigers last night. Not sure about some of the calls, but what can you do. Congrats to the Cards on the win and congrats to Moore

Have you been impressed with them this year. They are bad.
very good game by the cards.showing dave slone were the magic happens:popcorn:
how many points did moore have??
and congrats on the 1000th point!!
worldwidecards Wrote:very good game by the cards.showing dave slone were the magic happens:popcorn:

lol you will get chewed out for that one prolly lol
havent you heard you cant say that name on this site!!
Quote:lol you will get chewed out for that one prolly lol
havent you heard you cant say that name on this site!!

y cant u say dave slone on here
LC_Dawgs Wrote:y cant u say dave slone on here
Because quite a few SC fans bad mouthed him when he transferred.
worldwidecards Wrote:very good game by the cards.showing dave slone were the magic happens:popcorn:
im not going to say more than this but dave wasnt the first or LAST transfer from sheldon clark.
Did you ever stop to think that his transfer was not all about basketball how about a better education. Sheldon clark is not somewhere that I would want my child to go. Any way Paintsville only has 1 senior, 8 freshman, 1 soph and 6 jr. They will only get better.
Former Cheerleader Wrote:Did you ever stop to think that his transfer was not all about basketball how about a better education. Sheldon clark is not somewhere that I would want my child to go. Any way Paintsville only has 1 senior, 8 freshman, 1 soph and 6 jr. They will only get better.

hahahaha your very wrong! he did not transfer because of that!!! i'am shutting up though before somebody tells me there going to press charges for talking about him lol!! :Clap:
LC_Dawgs Wrote:y cant u say dave slone on here

because love2cheerjc told me they were going to press charges the next time i said something lol!!
you are very childish. Get real. Basketball is not everything. How many people do you thing out of eastern KY is going to make it anywhere. NO ONE not evey EJ for SV Walk ON if he is that good why not a full ride. EDUCATION is where it at. What if you get to play ball along the way.
Former Cheerleader Wrote:you are very childish. Get real. Basketball is not everything. How many people do you thing out of eastern KY is going to make it anywhere. NO ONE not evey EJ for SV Walk ON if he is that good why not a full ride. EDUCATION is where it at. What if you get to play ball along the way.

Looks like you should have focused more in that area instaed of cheerleading, perhaps. Confusedhh:
Can't the whole thing be dropped everyone knows why he moved and if you ask him he will tell you why. Its done and over with and he is gone and SC is just fine. Its getting rather tiring getting on here and seeing the same thing all the time.
I think that is a great idea. Post need to be about basketball not people children.
D WINS Wrote:Looks like you should have focused more in that area instaed of cheerleading, perhaps. Confusedhh:

Now that's funny.:Clap:
D WINS Wrote:Looks like you should have focused more in that area instaed of cheerleading, perhaps. Confusedhh:

If you are going to correct someone....:dontthink.....At least make sure you aren't doing anything wrong yourself. :wink:
Thank you. As a parent I do not blame parents from getting mad about post. Constructive criticism is good downright bashing to gossip not nice.
imo i think schs is really gettin it goin n may b able to win the district if they play to there ablity