Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
George Rogers Clark
83.33%
Mason County
16.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Rogers Clark @ Mason County 2/5
A big 10th region battle. Any thoughts? It looks like GRC will be without Stenzel because of a high ankle sprain.
My head say's GRC by 8. You can never discount Mason County in a Big game, even in years that they are not at full strength.
Stardust Wrote:My head say's GRC by 8. You can never discount Mason County in a Big game, even in years that they are not at full strength.

To my knowledge Mason has been at full strength the last several years. They now have Harris and Pawsatt back. Several years ago they did have a player with "off the court issues".

To be honest in this game I have no idea how it will play out.
I'll go with GRC in a close one seeing as it is at Mason.
I'll take GRC by 6.
Tyler Black is out the rest of the season for Mason Co...they have battled the injury bug also...its big for Mason Co getting Pawsatt back but he will never play as good as he did last season cause the injury will give him fits at some points...i look for GRC by 3 because Zollo and Company will rally around the injured Stenzel and find a way to win the ball game
GRC should win this one. Unlike the Cards face off with Scott Co who has big players inside that could bang with them, Mason will have more trouble with GRC in the paint. GRC will miss Stenzel but will still win by 12
Look for Mason to win this one.
I think this game may be more of a concern for GRC than some of you think. I spoke with someone close to the team and heard that not only Stenzel is out but Cory Rogers (knee issues) and possibly Kindred (50% chance; shin splints) as well.
That's 3 of the 5 starters on a team that is already a little short on depth.
It should be interesting.
GRC by 10 :Thumbs:
Dawg 81 Wrote:GRC by 10 :Thumbs:

Again I feel Mason Co will win.
if stenzel is out then i think mason co will win by about 8
game is cancelled
No make-up date has been set...and by looking at Mason Co Schedule for the rest of the season they might not make up the game at all this season...Mason plays 3 games a week for the upcoming 2 weeks