Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. 81 Buckhorn 75
14thfan Wrote:I think Coach Noble is a great coach. But his Sophmore play buddy buddy system and dont like giving it to the open big man inside in Colwell. The coach has to see this if the fans are yelling pass it to him. I cant help but think, is it Jealousy. Cause he used to put the boards up before his injury early this season and now they wont give it to him when he is calling for it in the paint. JMO. Day is stepping back up and playing well. Couch also has been holding back and letting it rip no, before not taking the shots.

I would have to disagree with you some on this. I think Colwell gets many chances to score. I don't see any bit of jealousy among this team at all. I think at times they may fall back and play as young as they are but I don't think they are not giving Colwell the ball because they are jealous. I think right now they are trying to adapt to losing two key players on this team and are a bit lost. Tough to adapt. Once Stidham gets back look for this team to pick it back up. Don't get down on this team yet, they have done some good things this season and it is far from over.
Bigblue#4 Wrote:Your one of them up in the stands coach, if you was so smart at coaching defense I guess you would be coaching some where right. You talk about that your not biais, come on your the most biais person on here when it comes to Perry Central. You think that PCC defense could stop UK. I will agree PCC is a good team and so is Breathitt, what I'm try to say is this opion board not a DR. Phil show ,just lay off Breathitt and the smart comments. Alot of these people on this thread is mom's and dad's of these players so lay off.

It's not hard to figure out who u r and your son is a fine young man as well as a good player i've watch him for a while now and he leave's everything on the court and that is the way it should be, Coach Noble is a fine man as well as a coach it's just that when he took over the program that Banks had already destroy it and it's hard to recover from that as he had already ran the Salyers kid off which would have put the Bobcats up there with the top teams if he hadn't left and now he is a big part of PCC team and the Huff kid that was a big part of LCC team in football this kid could shoot the lights out in middle school and now Banks has Josh Flecher not playing that could really help so no it ain't all of Doug's fault it mainly falls back on the Supt. Turner shoulders. Doug don't have a good bench with Huff and Flecher gone and if he had Salyers to go along with Ritchie down low just think what kind of team Breathitt would have.JMO
the 1 the only Wrote:easy there redskinmama lookin like you tryin to start some drama, I don't consider a team that dont play defense nit picking its stating the obvious and since when was the breathitt program in such bad shambles other than the 05-06 and steve banks last season and your beloved coach nobels last season i guess a joke program has won 7 of the last 9 district titles with a record of 154-97 then you call a joke i guess 2 region finals appearances and 4 simi finals appearances how many times has your coach seen a region game and kept himself from getting blown out? correct me if i'm wrong but his only win in any high school post season touney was to riverside? sounds like your not the fan mamaskin I have been one that has been around the program many years. coach banks was not a good coach but the way i see it him and coach noble is no different, each hire Mr. Turner tries to see if he can outdo himself to hire a coach thats even worse. When the happy day of Noble being dismissed as head coach comes i suppose he'll outdo himself again and hire another joke
P.S i would be more that happy to teach a little defense to these guys or give coach Noble a clinic on how to coach defense and i shall leave you with one more small tidbit of information
Doug Noble's record as a high school coach 34-51 as of today a whopping 40 percent average as a winning coach :ChairHit:

If Im not bad mistaking Banks had the Bobcats at 25-4 his first year and semi-finals of the region tour. and then 13-14 his last year so Banks record would be 38-18 not to bad if you ask me.
lets not get carried away and think that by any stretch of the imagination that steve banks knew what he was doing either. that was another guy who dont know basketball well enough to coach a high school program played cupcakes that 25-4 year and had a better team the next year and let it go by the wayside