Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Co. Central 89 - Jenkins 25
Ouch. LCC beat Jenkins 96-10 back on December 8. Almost as bad.

Final - 1/28

Jenkins
-----------------7--10---3---5---25
Letcher Co. Central----22--21--25--21---89

Jenkins: Sexton 14, Gross 8, Ramey 2, Campbell 1, Bentley 0.
Letcher Co. Central: Cornett 13, Roark 13, Whitaker 11, Hall 9, Johnson 8, Neace 6, D.Baker 5, Ballou 4, Dixon 4, C.Baker 3, Gregory 3, Boggs 2, Brock 2, Duke 2, Gose 2, Stewart 2.

=====

Doubt either of these will happen with all the snow that's gonna hit down there but:
Jenkins (1-13) at Cordia (9-9) -- Tue 2/2 7:30pm
Letcher Co. Central (8-11) at Estill Co. (3-15) -- Sat 1/30 7:30pm

_____

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/104032...PIorderBy=
congrats lcc
Congrats LCC
Ouch.... Jenkins will always struggle in this matchup.
Jenkins had a 5-0 lead at the start, they was right with them in the 1st quarter then they fell apart. Lcc's coach called a timeout after Sexton hit a 3 at the main start of the game, thats sad all because they didnt score first. Congrats to both.
barn burner.
dang lcc is good

not
Dang JBS is good.

not
I do believe, as of now, JBS is the #2 seed in the district. What is Letcher, 4?
What does JBS have to do with this thread?
UKisN1 Wrote:What does JBS have to do with this thread?

Thats a good question......lol, :Thumbs::Thumbs:
Jenkins only had one quarter of scoring double digits
Wow large margin of victory :flame:
Jenkins will never be able to compete with a team like LCC! They're just too undermanned! Congrats to LCC on the 64 point blowout!!
Actually Jenkins will be able to compete. In another year or 2, Jenkins will be a team that will be able to compete with anyone. Half there roster is already freshman, and they already have 3 freshman starters. (Bentley, Sexton, Seals.) They will be there, Wait and see.
goBIGgreen Wrote:Actually Jenkins will be able to compete. In another year or 2, Jenkins will be a team that will be able to compete with anyone. Half there roster is already freshman, and they already have 3 freshman starters. (Bentley, Sexton, Seals.) They will be there, Wait and see.

Not saying they wont be able compete, I hope they can......but I dont see it with, the amount of kids that they have in their school, LCC has all the grade schools talent coming into their school, that's why they are usually pretty good, although they are struggling this year, due to the kids learning the new coach's system, and the fact that they lost 4 of the starting 5 off of last years team, it would be good to have two schools in the same county competing to be the best in the county......best of luck to Jenkins keep working hard and you will get better !!!!!!
That's what I call taking one on the chin.
Pride and Football Wrote:Dang JBS is good.

not

leave the better team out of this
Lol
goBIGgreen Wrote:Actually Jenkins will be able to compete. In another year or 2, Jenkins will be a team that will be able to compete with anyone. Half there roster is already freshman, and they already have 3 freshman starters. (Bentley, Sexton, Seals.) They will be there, Wait and see.

I was just talking about this season. In years they should be a pretty good team!
Pride and Football Wrote:Dang JBS is good.

not

lol, funny!
How do you figure that Jenkins will be able to compete? Letcher County's freshman beat Jenkins's freshman by 25 points at Jenkins earlier in the season!!!!!!
If I remember Jenkins has beat lcc in the past. They are a young team; they will be able to compete, just give them time
balla_03 Wrote:If I remember Jenkins has beat lcc in the past. They are a young team; they will be able to compete, just give them time

In the 05-06, 06-07 seasons Jenkins beat LCC.
lcc WILL BE VERY GOOD IN A COUPLE OF YEARS!!
Jenkins will also be very good in the future.
Well if Jenkins were playing true Freshman and not holdbacks. O and this past season the Cavs beat every team in the district besides Cowan.
breathitt co. jv team beat there varsity by 42 letcher central isnt doing nething speacial!
Two dumb posts in a row. I guess mine makes it three since it doesn't make any since to post anymore on this thread. LOL.
^lol