Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feds Creek 57 Dorton 44
Great game by the Vikings. Congratulations!

Johnny Miller came up huge from the 3 point line and Camron Justice was unstoppable driving to the goal. Feds Creek was definitely the best team in the county on this night.

For Dorton:

Owen Caudill 24 points, 3 rebounds
Cody Belter 17 points, 4 rebounds
Jesse Lucas 3 points, 2 assists, 2 rebounds

For Feds Creek:

Camron Justice 25 points
Johnny Miller 19 points
Patrick Coleman 5 points
Christian Taylor 5 points
Christian Hagy 3 points
Coach, first let me say that your team never says die!! We had you guys on the ropes a couple of times and your boys kept battling back and getting themselves in the game. You hit the nail on the head when you said " the best team on THIS NIGHT" I have seen your team the best in the County on nights too. Its 3 apiece and I sure would love to see a game 7!!......... Maybe we will!!! Good luck on the rest of the season!!!
congrats fc
First of all let me say Congrats to both teams...Being this far in the season, I have to say that these two teams put a great show on for the fans night in and night out and leave everything on the floor...I like what School Admin posted and I have to say I would love to see Game 7 decide it all for the County Championship! Great job Feds Creek!
Congratulations Vikings, well done :notworthy...And good job to the Wildcats as well, always a great game when we play :Clap:
Congrats FC
Nice win for the Vikings...hope to see these two teams playing for the championship in the county tournament.
Great game, Feds creek came thinking they could win this one and Dorton came thinking they had it won. Congrats FC, when Miller and Justice score 44 points I don't think they're goin to lose much.
After watching video of the game, here are the final stats for both teams:

For Dorton:

Cody Belter 17 points, 4 rebounds, 5 blocks
Owen Caudill 24 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists
Jesse Lucas 3 points, 2 assists, 2 rebounds
Victor Fouts 5 assists, 1 rebound
Zach Cantrell 2 rebounds
Estil Bentley 1 rebound, 2 assists
Zack Huffman 1 rebound
Michael Caudill 1 assist

19-41 FG
17-31 2PT FG
2-10 3 PT FG
1-6 FT
16 Rebounds
12 Assists
4 Steals
14 Turnovers
7 Deflections
5 Blocks

For Feds Creek:

Camron Justice 25 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals
Johnny Miller 19 points, 6 steals, 2 assists, 2 rebounds
Christian Hagy 5 points, 9 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal (very underrated player in my opinion)
Patrick Coleman 5 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist
Christian Taylor 3 points, 2 steals, 1 assist, 1 rebound

17-35 FG
11-23 2PT FG
6-12 3PT FG
17-27 FT
20 Rebounds
10 Assists
12 Steals
11 Turnovers
8 Deflections
0 Blocks
Great season for both teams, keep it going. Congrats Feds Creek on this win!