Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Indianapolis Colts
68.18%
New York Jets
31.82%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Championship: Colts vs. Jets
Thoughts & Predictions
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rex Ryans got that ball club looking good at the right time, but as much as I dont like the Colts, Manning will lead them to another superbowl.
Go Colts!!!!!
hope colts win, but anything possible, the colts let them in to begin with..
I'm going to hold off until we get closer to the game, right now I just don't know.

This Jets D is for real. They did a great job against the Colts, and likely were going to win against the Colts the first game
Colts will win this one: and bring an AFC Championship back to Indianapolis
I see the Colts winning this game,just too much Manning.
Don't particularly like the Colts but am becoming very annoyed with Rex Ryan. His team backed into the playoffs and now he acts like they have dominated all season.
good run for the Jets into the playoffs and it's great to see a team make it this far who wasn't suppose to, but the Colts come out the winners in this one. Colts roll by 20.
Colts win.

IND-35
NYJ-14
Indianapolis 24-13.
My Mind says the colts. My heart is routing for the jets,
the only reason that the colts even lost there first game against the jets is because they didnt play any of there starters....they pretty much played there jv and only lost by 14...now when they play there actual starters there gonna stomp a mud hole in mark sanchez and the jets...Colts 45 Jets 17
colts can't stop the run game and revis is a beast
Pulling for the J-E-T-S
J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets!
Colts by 2+ scores
Colts will take this one.
Colts win by 3
I hope former EKU Coach Rex Ryan can lead the Jets to victory.
colts with ease.
Westside Wrote:I hope former EKU Coach Rex Ryan can lead the Jets to victory.

Didn't know Rex coached there...interesting.
Jets by 10
beasy_bo Wrote:colts can't stop the run game and revis is a beast

You obviously didnt see the game last week. The Colts absolutely dominated the Ravens' rushing attack which was supposed to be one of the best run games in the league. Colts by at least 10.
I'd like to see the Colts win this one....however the only two times these two have met in the playoffs the Jets have won...having said that, LETS GO COLTS.
Lets go Jets
15-7 Colts over the Jets in poll voting.