Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 73 Magoffin County 69
oh for crying outloud..LC won so get over it and move on to the next game, I know the players aren't even thinking about this game anymore ...now on to the NEXT WIN!!!!
"The Fan" Wrote:Magoffin played without a stater the first half some kinda punishment Magoffin missed I can remember 7 freethrows alot front end of bonus and the kid cursed is the reason he was given a t wasnt 20 sec
I think this would have been a better game if Thompson had not have been sick and all of the starters from MC had played the whole game. Don't know if the outcome would have been different but I have seen the Shepherd boy from MC play and he makes the team! Anytime you have a sick kid on the court they cannot perform up to par! No excuses for either, just saying.
seems like LC may be a force this year?
Well, I think Magoffin needs to focus on the loss and get back in the gym and practice harder, and second of all maybe magoffin players aren't perfect either if they had a kid getting punished, so stop worrying about thompson and worry about your own players. The Dawgs have moved on and now focusing on jc game friday so move on hornets. Ans by the way, no Thompson didn't have foul lauguage, was you on the floor, are you a ref?
"The Fan" Wrote:Magoffin played without a stater the first half some kinda punishment Magoffin missed I can remember 7 freethrows alot front end of bonus and the kid cursed is the reason he was given a t wasnt 20 sec

Well I am not going to beat a dead horse in the ground, but the kid did not say anything, I know for a fact the kid did not curse, he has never said a curse word a day in his Life.
Here are the stats for Lawrence co from the game.
Shawn Thompson - 12 Points - 13 Rebounds
Chandler Thompson - 10 points
Brent Fyffe - 19 Points - 8 Rebounds (14 - 18 from the Line, and hit 13 of 16 from the line in the fourth QTR.)
Jason Spradlin - 13 points
Kyle Bradley - 17 points - 7 rebounds
Mitch Copley - 2 points.
i was standing on the sidelines he said Bulls--- believe me or not doesnt matter i know what i heard
what sideline? Because it happened in front of the Lawrence Co side. It doesnt matter because we got the W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Win Lawrence