Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 75 - Pike Central 56
Hazard 75 Pike Central 56

Hazard 15 20 24 16 75

Pike Central 16 8 11 21 56

Hazard (8-6) -- Fugate 2, Olinger 16, J. Combs 11, Back 9, Whitaker 9, Meehan 15, D. Combs 7, Spencer 6.
Pike Central (4-8) -- McCoy 15, Tackett 5, Coleman 4, Smith 16, Seal 2, McGuire 6, Luster 6, Belcher 2
http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/1040329.html
Congrats Dogs!
Congrats Hazard. By looking at the stats looks like a fairly easy win for the Dawgs,but how is Johnny Martins Hawks doing this year, aint heard much on them?
A big game for the freshman Olinger.

GOOD JOB DAWGS!!!!!
I have a feeling we'll see lots of big games by him Blue-N-Gold.Well Pike Central had a one point lead at the end of the 1st quarter but Hazard dominated the middle two quarters and did win fairly easily.
..And good to see some inside points and more involvement besides from Whitaker and other guards.His scoring will be there(Whitaker)but when they can combine inside and outside it will make them much more effective.Also a big night for Meehan and he can help the team a lot.A pretty good night for John Combs too.Hopefully another game Fugate will have a big day and B.J. will have a big day.I don't think his ankle is 100% yet.This lists D.Combs but I don't know a D.Combs so I'm thinking that may be B.J. unless there is somebody I don't know of.
Good win for Hazard. Pike Central is having a tough year.
The bulldogs are improving with each game. They will be hard to beat come tournament time.
Lucky7 Wrote:The bulldogs are improving with each game. They will be hard to beat come tournament time.

:thumpsup:
Congrats Hazard
Good Job Dawgs !!!
Congrats to the Bulldogs on the win! It seems that Hazard is gonna have a GEM in Olinger for years to come! I can't wait to see how he progresses since he is already doing this well as a freshman!
Olinger is becoming one of the top freshmen within the region. Looks as if he will become a great player by the time he graduates. Hazard is picking a good time to start playing better as the All A starts next week.