Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell Co. 79 - Owsley Co. 71
Final

Congrats PC

Owsley faces Estill tomarrow night. should be another good game
Any stats from this one?
Congrats PC
How did the Brewer kid from Powell play tonight?
For Powell Creech 26/ Brewer 18/ Conner 14/ Parks 6/ Reed 5 not sure of the rest. Great job to both teams.
Owsley has to rely on too much of Evans, and when Powell has 3 scorers like they did, it's hard for the Owls to keep up with them. Great job by Hall and the Pirates to get a big district win. How many free throws did the Pirates shoot, I believe a few more than the Owls, just wondering.
Great performance by Creech, Parks did well off of the bench. Morgan Reed stepped it up defensively. BUt all around team effort. 1st in district.
Owsley Co. 15 20 14 22 71

Powell Co. 16 20 25 18 79

Owsley Co. -- Peters 12, Johnson 2, Ti. Murrell 14, Evans 26, Williams 10, Tr. Murrell 7.

Powell Co. -- Creech 26, Reed 5, Nolan 9, Brewer 18, Conner 15, Parks 6.

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/102673...PIorderBy=

Congrats to Powell Co! Looks like Evans vs Creech would have been a heck of a matchup to watch!
The pirates didn't play as good as they could have, and the fouls were in the owls favor, at one point Powell had 13 fouls and owlsey only had 4. Parks has really stepped up this year, we are really proud of him. GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!
Congrats Powell and Coach Hall
Congrats Powell, all players did good.
Lucky7 Wrote:How did the Brewer kid from Powell play tonight?

Christian did well. He had to create most of his shoots because the Owls did a good job defending him. He was double team almost every time he got the ball. That's what I would have done to if I was coaching and a kid torched my team for 34 in the last game we played them! This gave many open looks for others and they knocked down their shots. Great job guys. :Thumbs: