Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ravens
66.67%
Colts
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens @ Colts AFC Playoffs 1/16
Who wins and Why?
Ravens. Colts will be too rusty and we all know what happens when they rest their players.
I think we get the "Old" Ravens this game. I think they found the fountain of youth last week, but their age catches up to the defense this week
The Ravens are coming! And Ray Lewis is coming with them..Although I beleive the Colts are the better team, I beleive this defense is going to be too much to handle, the 2000 defensive ravens are back. Manning is the man I would put my money on all through the season, but these young receivers are going to get put to the test against Ed Reed's arsenal attack, all the while thats going on, Manning is going to havta get rid of the ball in a hurry. other wise he'll be road kill for the ravens linebackers to devour.
in a close defensive game. Ravens-10
Colts-13
Colts win this one 21-10. You can't give Manning two weeks to watch film, read aerial pics, work his receivers in practice and expect to not pay the price. Colt defense sets the tone for this one early, expect 3 or 4 turnovers before first half by Ravens.
Colts...Because its just to hard for any defense to hold Manning. He'll always find ways to score points no matter whats in front of him.
I say Colts. But I have a fearful respect for the Ravens.
The Baltimore Ravens are sure to win this game. In the playoffs, it doesn't matter who's the better team. It only matters who's on a better win streak.

Baltimore Ravens - 31
Indianapolis Colts - 21
Colts-21
Ravens-17