Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountain Classic Update
Just thought I would let everyone know, they have just called off the consolation rounds for tonight. Don't know if they plan on playing them all tomorrow or what, as of right now, no decisions have been made on that.
The consolation round games will be made-up on Saturday. I don't know the times.
All games for Thursday are postponed as mentioned in another thread. Friday's semi-final games are still scheduled to be played at 7:00pm and 8:45pm. As for Saturday, there will be *NO* 5th place game. Instead, as of now, there will be four games played on Saturday. Times yet to be determined. Stay tuned to WYMT and wymtnews.com for more information.

Brian
Morning games or maybe mid-day games?
I guess I get no answer.
You will and everyone else will get an answer once we have an answer!:HitWall:
Brian Milam Wrote:You will and everyone else will get an answer once we have an answer!:HitWall:

Maybe at mid-night.:HitWall:
Brian Milam Wrote:You will and everyone else will get an answer once we have an answer!:HitWall:

Who's we?
Wymt.
Brian Milam Wrote:All games for Thursday are postponed as mentioned in another thread. Friday's semi-final games are still scheduled to be played at 7:00pm and 8:45pm. As for Saturday, there will be *NO* 5th place game. Instead, as of now, there will be four games played on Saturday. Times yet to be determined. Stay tuned to WYMT and wymtnews.com for more information.

Brian

Why will there be no 5th place game? The tourney has always had a 5th place game. It should be the winner of PCC/Buckhorn and Knox/Johnson?
Hope that everything works out okay with the mountain classic. This is like the all a tourney all over again.

As usual, all questions needs to be directed to Jeff Archer, the peoples choice. :1:
Anyone know if these games are still a go
There's another band of snow that's going to hit EKY this afternoon, so I guess its a wait and see thing right now.
Sad face.^
Brian Milam Wrote:All games for Thursday are postponed as mentioned in another thread. Friday's semi-final games are still scheduled to be played at 7:00pm and 8:45pm. As for Saturday, there will be *NO* 5th place game. Instead, as of now, there will be four games played on Saturday. Times yet to be determined. Stay tuned to WYMT and wymtnews.com for more information.

Brian

So is it true PCC is afraid to play buckhorn?