Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piarist Lady Knights
The Lady Knights won the 3-rivers conference tourney today, defeating Riverside Christian 66-38, and defeating Cordia 74-33. Their record improves to 5-3 this season.
Congrats Lady Knights
Way to go Lady Knights

Congrats coach Tackett
Congratulations to the Lady Knights and Coach Kevin Tackett. Kevin has done a great job at Piarist and in my opinion, is one of the better up and coming coaches around.
who are the top players for the piarist?
clipperw Wrote:Congratulations to the Lady Knights and Coach Kevin Tackett. Kevin has done a great job at Piarist and in my opinion, is one of the better up and coming coaches around.

I'm glad the Lady Knights are doing well but the teams they have beaten have a combined record of 3 wins and 20 loses.
Let's give credit where credit id due. In the past, even last year, teams like Jackson City and P-burg were blowing them out. No matter how many games the teams they have beaten have won, they are coming together as a team. These girls have worked hard to accomplish what they have, and will continue to improve.
Congrats to the lady knights. They have come along way. The top three players for piarist are #2-#42-and #34 but they are playing more like a team than they ever have way to go girls
I think you are wrong on the best three players. I think the best three are #34,#2,#4 . I think these girls are the three all around players. They are a much better team this year from all the teams i've seen in the past. They should continue to get better. Congrats to the girls and the coaching staff. Way to go!!!
Congrats to the lady knights and coaching staff. I think that #2 dyer, #34 hall, and #4 akers are the top three players for the knights. Who do you think?
what's it matter who the best players are. all thats going to do is get them jelous of one another.
I agree Raider. If they are to continue playing as a team we do not need to get them mad at each other.
these girls have came along way, with the few players that they have..it bothers me that no one said anything until someone changed the top players...my daughter played ball with #4 and #14 for a couple of years and those two play their hearts out..if anything you should have put the top five, because both of those girls should be in there, not taking anything away from any of the players..they may never win alot of games, but at least they play with all heart..and i go to watch the team, not the top three...
I agree that the team should be reconized because they all play their hearts out. They won as a team and lose as a team. Way to to girls keep up the good work. Look forward to watching all of you play.