Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Player You've Ever Seen?
Aslan Wrote:Jujuan Spillman
Chris Lofton
Rondo
I played against Sheldon Mack and Darius Miller

few years back i saw Shelvin play in our 82 Food Mart Classic against either Bullitt Central or Bullitt East. he was impressive
OU812 Wrote:I can't believe that Elisha Justice hasn't been mentioned yet. No knock on him, I just expected to see it, that's all.

By the way, I saw Keith Bogans in high school, and he was outstanding. OJ Mayo is probably the best I've seen in high school.

is this suppose to be some sort of joke..but i had the privilege of watching oj in sixth grade at rose hill the kid was for real then.

1.OJ
2.MACKEY
3.WALKER
4.PATTERSON
LaBron James - I saw him twice in the OHSAA finals. Unbelievable.
Jesus Shuttlesworth.
dawgfight17 Wrote:is this suppose to be some sort of joke..but i had the privilege of watching oj in sixth grade at rose hill the kid was for real then.

1.OJ
2.MACKEY
3.WALKER
4.PATTERSON
No joke, I really thought that someone would say it.
kurt rambis
This thread made me recall the kid from Boyd County I mentioned, Frank Lee. I found this video from the Daily Independent about him. Probably one of the best players to ever come from this area.

http://static.cnhi.zope.net/flashpromo/d...nk_Lee.mov
clark stepp
Paintsville's Joey Couch and John Pelphrey their junior year. They came to the Dome and the Betsy Layne Bobcats actually beat them. The Bobcats were led by Fud Parsons, Duran Newsome, Brett Meade, Davie Mitchell, and Jimmy Stumbo.
Adrian Dantley
Rex Chapman
Alan Houston
Jack Givens
Vince Taylor
OJ Mayo
Darrell Griffith
Dan Majerle
Jeff Lamp
Richie Farmer
Ervin Stepp
Manual Forrest
Winston Bennett
Todd May
I've probably forgot many as well.
Augie Garrido Wrote:Adrian Dantley
Rex Chapman
Alan Houston
Jack Givens
Vince Taylor
OJ Mayo
Darrell Griffith
Dan Majerle
Jeff Lamp
Richie Farmer
Ervin Stepp
Manual Forrest
Winston Bennett
Todd May
I've probably forgot many as well.

Pretty impressive list, Augie. Did you see them all in high school?
Squid Wrote:Pretty impressive list, Augie. Did you see them all in high school?
Yes
Westside Wrote:Paintsville's Joey Couch and John Pelphrey their junior year. They came to the Dome and the Betsy Layne Bobcats actually beat them. The Bobcats were led by Fud Parsons, Duran Newsome, Brett Meade, Davie Mitchell, and Jimmy Stumbo.

It was Duran Hall, Newsome was younger.

I played against Rex Chapman, Frank Cornett of Lex Catholic who played at Vandy and saw Todd May.