Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will Paintsville do?
After loosing Brown and Doderer
BIG FAN #1 Wrote:After loosing Brown and Doderer

It depends. If all other factors remain, that were in place during 09, the results will be extremely predictable. Should a miracle take place on 2nd and college then the results might be interesting for 10-11.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:It depends. If all other factors remain, that were in place during 09, the results will be extremely predictable. Should a miracle take place on 2nd and college then the results might be interesting for 10-11.

Well it is christmas time. Maybe a you can hope for a christmas miracle!!! On another note heard they were going to try to get Cherico back for next year as defensive co.
I think paintsville will be hurting. Chirco as def. co. could put a great coaching tandem together. Did they play any j.v. or freshman games?
You can't make chicken salad out of chicken <^>*!
alum_knowitall Wrote:You can't make chicken salad out of chicken <^>*!

wow!!!!!!!!!!!! This remark required a great deal of gray matter ,deep cogitation and many hours of study in the poolroom. You deserve at least a 10+ for originality.:flush:
eastkyfootballfan Wrote:[/B]
Well it is christmas time. Maybe a you can hope for a christmas miracle!!! On another note heard they were going to try to get Cherico back for next year as defensive co.

Joe Cherico would be good for any program. It would be a start back if he will be allowed to do his job.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Joe Cherico would be good for any program. It would be a start back if he will be allowed to do his job.

P.S. Cherico+Ray+ an experienced conventional #1 =a surprise????? Every one else exit stage left. Oh yeah just a christmas dream. We were able to set politics on the side for at least a little while.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:wow!!!!!!!!!!!! This remark required a great deal of gray matter ,deep cogitation and many hours of study in the poolroom. You deserve at least a 10+ for originality.:flush:
You can think what you want! Say what you want! Fact is, it still doesn't change the fact that once again Paintsville will have so so athletes on a less than that team! The glory days are gone! Everything that had been built up has been destroyed by incompitent morons, much like yourself!:moon:
alum_knowitall Wrote:You can think what you want! Say what you want! Fact is, it still doesn't change the fact that once again Paintsville will have so so athletes on a less than that team! The glory days are gone! Everything that had been built up has been destroyed by incompitent morons, much like yourself!:moon:

Your street venacular is clearly indicitative of your association with the Psy.diognastics you have so profoundly referenced. From reading your past posts it is obvious as to your alum. past and will warrant no further recognition.
alum_knowitall Wrote:You can think what you want! Say what you want! Fact is, it still doesn't change the fact that once again Paintsville will have so so athletes on a less than that team! The glory days are gone! Everything that had been built up has been destroyed by incompitent morons, much like yourself!:moon:

Dont use words that you cant spell!!!

It's INCOMPETENT

Apparently it takes one to know one.
sportscritic Wrote:I think paintsville will be hurting. Chirco as def. co. could put a great coaching tandem together. Did they play any j.v. or freshman games?
Joe is one part of the tandem, who is the other. They have a sideline full of incompetency pretending to be football coaches.
A simple prediction for 2010 football season. You will see a football team that will be lucky to win three (3) games. you will lose to Lawrence Co. and,Prestonsburg, in a big way as usual. District play you will lose to Pikeville (as usual) with Betsy Layne beating you for second place. Allen Central , Phelps,and South Floyd are all toss ups, If it comes down to coaching, you lose, if it comes down to athletes/ football players, you lose. You have zero running game with a lazy group of upper class lineman, without one single stud to step up, only to compound the problem, your fearless leader is where it rolls from.....straight down hill. The instability of coaches, running quality coaches off to Prestonsburg (and now you want him back) and administration and a head coach with no backbone to support coaches amidst parent complaints,lies and insecure coaches. Folks, thats the problem with Paintsville football.IMO.:igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:
GOLDFISH115 Wrote:A simple prediction for 2010 football season. You will see a football team that will be lucky to win three (3) games. you will lose to Lawrence Co. and,Prestonsburg, in a big way as usual. District play you will lose to Pikeville (as usual) with Betsy Layne beating you for second place. Allen Central , Phelps,and South Floyd are all toss ups, If it comes down to coaching, you lose, if it comes down to athletes/ football players, you lose. You have zero running game with a lazy group of upper class lineman, without one single stud to step up, only to compound the problem, your fearless leader is where it rolls from.....straight down hill. The instability of coaches, running quality coaches off to Prestonsburg (and now you want him back) and administration and a head coach with no backbone to support coaches amidst parent complaints,lies and insecure coaches. Folks, thats the problem with Paintsville football.IMO.:igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:

I'm afraid I will have to disagree with you on one point,I can't for the life of me figure the 3rd win. Maybe it will just be a pure old luck situation. You know,breaks fall our way and half their guys miss the bus. ("fearless leader"or leaders,that gives me a headache.:yikesSmile
GOLDFISH115 Wrote:A simple prediction for 2010 football season. You will see a football team that will be lucky to win three (3) games. you will lose to Lawrence Co. and,Prestonsburg, in a big way as usual. District play you will lose to Pikeville (as usual) with Betsy Layne beating you for second place. Allen Central , Phelps,and South Floyd are all toss ups, If it comes down to coaching, you lose, if it comes down to athletes/ football players, you lose. You have zero running game with a lazy group of upper class lineman, without one single stud to step up, only to compound the problem, your fearless leader is where it rolls from.....straight down hill. The instability of coaches, running quality coaches off to Prestonsburg (and now you want him back) and administration and a head coach with no backbone to support coaches amidst parent complaints,lies and insecure coaches. Folks, thats the problem with Paintsville football.IMO.:igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:
Sounds about right lol.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Your street venacular is clearly indicitative of your association with the Psy.diognastics you have so profoundly referenced. From reading your past posts it is obvious as to your alum. past and will warrant no further recognition.

Well bless your heart! Now you hurt my feelings:thanks:. Both of the coaches at P-Burg, especially Allen are morrons! Keep them: anyone with a lick of football knowledge knows this. As for Kinner, another effing clown! The ship is going DOWN!!!! Better jump!:flush:
alum_knowitall Wrote:Well bless your heart! Now you hurt my feelings:thanks:. Both of the coaches at P-Burg, especially Allen are morrons! Keep them: anyone with a lick of football knowledge knows this. As for Kinner, another effing clown! The ship is going DOWN!!!! Better jump!:flush:

You never cease to amaze me. Spelling ("morrons"), run on sentences and street trash talk seem to be your forte. It would seem that your credibility to analyze almost anything is at best, in question. Perhaps your expertise could better shine on "Topix/Topics". This time I promise not to further dignify your elequent rhetoric. "The End"
Is this English class or a sports forum? All these fancy words do not impress. I suggest the K.I.S.S. method. If you are unfarmiliar with it, contact any real coach and they can explain it.

Remember the reason we are on here? FOOTBALL!!!
bigcoachallen Wrote:Is this English class or a sports forum? All these fancy words do not impress. I suggest the K.I.S.S. method. If you are unfarmiliar with it, contact any real coach and they can explain it.

Remember the reason we are on here? FOOTBALL!!!

Hay thanks a gret bag bunnch. Loken fer a feller to coch fotball,ye kno anybiddy. A reel one that is. WhenI find one shor wil ast em.
alum_knowitall Wrote:Well bless your heart! Now you hurt my feelings:thanks:. Both of the coaches at P-Burg, especially Allen are morrons! Keep them: anyone with a lick of football knowledge knows this. As for Kinner, another effing clown! The ship is going DOWN!!!! Better jump!:flush:

Yeap your right. Allen doesn't know anything about football. Neither does Cherico. I mean look at Pburg. They only helped them to an undefeated season, district champions, regional champions and a trip to the state semi finals. Thats not what i would want out of my program. Get real. They are an asset to anyteam they help. We love them in Pburg so thank you Paintsville.
Matman Wrote:Yeap your right. Allen doesn't know anything about football. Neither does Cherico. I mean look at Pburg. They only helped them to an undefeated season, district champions, regional champions and a trip to the state semi finals. Thats not what i would want out of my program. Get real. They are an asset to anyteam they help. We love them in Pburg so thank you Paintsville.

Seems like everytime we get a good coach we ship em on down 23 a few miles. This stuff kills me I mean Kinner is a good person but he was not ready to be head coach.
Wwpd?
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Hay thanks a gret bag bunnch. Loken fer a feller to coch fotball,ye kno anybiddy. A reel one that is. WhenI find one shor wil ast em.

I reckon that you are trying to be funny. I am sure you amuse yourself, all the time. I know quite a few great coaches and I know some football myself.

I was just making an observation that usually when a person picks on someone else's mistakes, it is to make the one doing the picking look big.

WE ARE NOT IMPRESSED!!!

Now, if you wanna have a battle of minds, you should probably not bring a knife to a gun fight.
bigcoachallen Wrote:I reckon that you are trying to be funny. I am sure you amuse yourself, all the time. I know quite a few great coaches and I know some football myself.

I was just making an observation that usually when a person picks on someone else's mistakes, it is to make the one doing the picking look big.

WE ARE NOT IMPRESSED!!!

Now, if you wanna have a battle of minds, you should probably not bring a knife to a gun fight.

Coach ,would you kindly review posts #5,#9 and especially #16. The reason for my emotion comes with the blatant disregard for coaches,schools, players and football in general. There are good coaches ,you have taken me wrong in 'Mr. Funny", and there are former players who wanna be coaches. Most of the real coaches have been gone from the scene for a long time. We will not see them again. As to your comment, "bring a knife to a gun fight",please be assured that my credentials are much in order and I have no knife to offer. P.S. I appreciate your posts on the Steroid thread . It has been most beneficial in working with a young man who is thinking about "using".