Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle Co.
87.50%
Somerset
12.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset @ Rockcastle Co. 12/18
who will win
Go Briar Jumpers!
Rock by 20
Rocastle 58-40
Rock by 15
Rockcastle in a very big blow-out. They only play about 8 home games this season so they will perform all out I'm sure when they do play at home.Rock 72, Somerset 41.
rockblue Wrote:Rockcastle in a very big blow-out. They only play about 8 home games this season so they will perform all out I'm sure when they do play at home.Rock 72, Somerset 41.

I'd say your right on the money with that prediction. I'll second that. :Thumbs:
I take Rockcastle by 10. They have been having recent troubles with transition defense. It is hard to really dominate a team without good transition defense.

Let us hope they get that problem fixed.
Nobody runs like Scott Co., so I think Rock will get back on Somerset.
Rock let me down at Scott, thought had really turned conner and could start to win over the big team's. Will rock come to play and bounce back yes. Rock by 30+.
Rock sorta let me down also Maid o Mts. but I think nerves had a little to do with it and next time the outcome will be different. Neutral court could be a factor.
ABSOLUTE-NO DOUBT-FOR SURE-PUT THEM ON THEIR KNEES-VICTORY for the Rockcastle
County Ladies.They are one tough bunch with a ton of talent The Rock-88/Briarjumpers-49.
I would love to see a big blow out but i dont think it will be over 20. I would say Rock by 12 at the most. I think somerset is the 2nd Best team in there district over top of Casey.
Well I just hope all of us picking the ROCK are correct.I believe they will be out to make a statement and they wont be whispering.GO GET EM ROCK.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I would love to see a big blow out but i dont think it will be over 20. I would say Rock by 12 at the most. I think somerset is the 2nd Best team in there district over top of Casey.

One of the few times that we disagree. Grant it, I have not seen Somerset play yet, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
Rock 58 Somerset 46
lwc Wrote:I take Rockcastle by 10. They have been having recent troubles with transition defense. It is hard to really dominate a team without good transition defense.

Let us hope they get that problem fixed.

As stated above, I will take Rockcastle by 10.

61-51.