Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's Belfry going to be in 2006?
how do u think belfry will do in
Belfry will be a very good football team next year! They will have a solid back field that will run all over many! This will be another great year of football on POND CREEK!
Awesome.
Great as always!!!
They will be totally awesome next year
They will be good next year as they was last year expecially since Maynard was a junior this year he has some speed, i think the district title next year will be between Sheldon Clark v/s Belfry or Shelby Valley v/s Belfry.
former_cards_player02 Wrote:They will be good next year as they was last year expecially since Maynard was a junior this year he has some speed, i think the district title next year will be between Sheldon Clark v/s Belfry or Shelby Valley v/s Belfry.

Maynard is a senior.
Is he a Senior or a Junior.
cookie_munster Wrote:Is he a Senior or a Junior.

100% for sure he is a senior,
he is a senior
Got some good kids coming up next year, especially keep an eye on the Hickman kid. I personally think he has a lot to contribute. May & Chapman will be awesome in the backfield, only position i think we will be lax may be QB, the Preston kid needs another year to mature.
when is the last time befry hasnt been awsome
sf_football Wrote:when is the last time befry hasnt been awsome

Good point. It just seems like we reload every year, and Haywood has his boys right in the thick of things every year.

Success breeds Success !!!

:Skull03: WE'RE READY FOR 2006 !!! :Skull03:
belfry will always have a good team
I think they will be good as always but look for some close games too
I think that they will be good but they will have some good games that coould go either way
Look for the Pirates to go deep into the playoffs again...
i think dustin may would be happy anywhere he gets put mays a good kid
not good
Belfry is all ways good
As long as ole Haywood is up there they will finish 1st or 2nd.
45countertrap Wrote:not good

That's just wishful thinking on your part!
Belfry is ALWAYS good!
I agree. Always good. I'm looking forward to keeping up with their progress next year and hope that there is a Belfry/Russell rematch so I can travel down and see the new facilities.
Whos Bringing the water?

[Image: http://img334.imageshack.us/img334/2358/...tle7je.jpg]
[b]belfry Will Be Belfry, They Reload. Great Program, Tops In Eastern Ky. Bar None