•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. 2010
I remember hearing something about Boyle County getting new away uniforms. Have they got them this year? Or was that just a rumor?
What is the scrimmage date 64
BoyleCounty Wrote:I remember hearing something about Boyle County getting new away uniforms. Have they got them this year? Or was that just a rumor?

Yes they are getting new "away" uni's. Will still have the same home digs but brand new away pants and jersey's. Nice one's. They haven't arrived yet but are on the way.
64black&gold Wrote:Yes they are getting new "away" uni's. Will still have the same home digs but brand new away pants and jersey's. Nice one's. They haven't arrived yet but are on the way.

I'd like to see those. If you are able to get some pictures before the first game that would be awesome.
I'll see if I can spy pic one when they come in. Course if papa French catches me he might feed me my phone.
64black&gold Wrote:I'll see if I can spy pic one when they come in. Course if papa French catches me he might feed me my phone.

:thatsfunn

You're probably right. Maybe we should just wait til the season starts. I can't wait to see the new uni's.
Latest video of work being done to REBEL field getting ready to roll out the turf. For those that live outside of Danville now.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a66icg5_vgM"]YouTube- ‪Boyle County Rebel Football Field. Getting ready for the Turf.‬‎[/nomedia]
64black&gold Wrote:Latest video of work being done to REBEL field getting ready to roll out the turf. For those that live outside of Danville now.

Looking good so far. So how long til it's done now?
Heard about another 7 or 8 days.
64black&gold Wrote:Heard about another 7 or 8 days.

Now that's really good to hear. As soon as it gets done PM me. I'm going to drive up there and check it out. I can't wait to see the boys play on it!
When does Boyle Scrimmage?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

13th
Who does Boyle County play on the 13th? It's at Pulaski, right?
BoyleCounty Wrote:Now that's really good to hear. As soon as it gets done PM me. I'm going to drive up there and check it out. I can't wait to see the boys play on it!

Here is the latest update from the field. The Carpet is going down !!!!

Heard this morning it is still going to be 16th or 17th until it is completely finished.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Hjg28ewr4"]YouTube- ‪Roll Out the Carpet !!!!!!!!!!‬‎[/nomedia]
I also have some scrimmage news. I will not post it on here but if you message me I will tell you what I found out.
Wow! The field is looking sharp.
BoyleCounty Wrote:Wow! The field is looking sharp.

I agree the field looks awesome!
BoyleCounty Wrote:I got a chance to see some of the photos of the boys leaving for Camp Jabez. That camp sure is something else. I hope alot of the fans are able to make it out to welcome the boys home.

Your right it sure was something else BC. We worked our tails off and I feel we really came together as a team and got alot of work in. The quest for seven has begun!
After reading the article in the Advocate Messenger, I have to ask if I am missing something? I did not think that the QB position was in question. From what I have seen and heard, Hale is getting almost all of the varsity snaps in practice (and is really looking good), and most of the other snaps are going to Whittle. I know that Hester is in on some of the goal-line and "Wildcat" formations. Is Hastings really a contender for the QB position as well, and is it still up for grabs?
RebelPride Wrote:After reading the article in the Advocate Messenger, I have to ask if I am missing something? I did not think that the QB position was in question. From what I have seen and heard, Hale is getting almost all of the varsity snaps in practice (and is really looking good), and most of the other snaps are going to Whittle. I know that Hester is in on some of the goal-line and "Wildcat" formations. Is Hastings really a contender for the QB position as well, and is it still up for grabs?

I'm not 100% sure either. From my understanding I believe it was Hale's to lose. I heard the backup was going to be Whittle but now I'm hearing Hester. Of course Hester will see time at several position's on offense. I also noticed that Hester changed his number from #41 to #10. Is that due to him competiting for the quarterback positition? Or just a lucky number?
HestersManiacs10 Wrote:Your right it sure was something else BC. We worked our tails off and I feel we really came together as a team and got alot of work in. The quest for seven has begun!

Camp Jabez has always worked wonders for the Boyle County teams. I know the boys worked their tails off because there is no quit in them. Get out there and get them boys! TongueirateSho
BoyleCounty Wrote:Camp Jabez has always worked wonders for the Boyle County teams. I know the boys worked their tails off because there is no quit in them. Get out there and get them boys! TongueirateSho
I can't wait for our first game!
Anybody get to see the Rebels this evening? How did they look?
Latest video of the new field for those who live out of town. Getting very very close.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLyH4b0Iy_c"]YouTube- Boyle County Football Field Turf 99% completed.[/nomedia]
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)