Poll: Who wins this one at the Expo Center?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley
56.00%
Miller Grove (GA)
44.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs. Miller Grove (GA) 12/12: Broadcast 103.1 & 93.1 www.wdhr.com
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Does anyone know how Miller Grove matched up with the teams that they lost to in the first two games.

My buddy from Georgia tells me the first two teams Miller played were both really good teams.
It is my understanding that Rick Pitino is expected to be in attendance to watch Elisha Justice...
PC_You_Know Wrote:In case anybody isn't familiar with who Donte Williams is..http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/...iams-73314
Some big schools looking @ these two also !!
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/...ooks-73362http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/...rker-73304
I'm going to have to go with SV by four and say 72 to 68 I just the trip may slow down MG a little. Go SV.
No offense to Shelby Valley, but they're going to get lit up Saturday. I say Miller Grove by at least 20.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Does anyone know how Miller Grove matched up with the teams that they lost to in the first two games.
Pretty good question Scotty!
The King Wrote:It is my understanding that Rick Pitino is expected to be in attendance to watch Elisha Justice...
It is interesting to note, also, that neither UK nor Louisville have offered a scholarship to Dante Williams??
justabballfan Wrote:I'm going to have to go with SV by four and say 72 to 68 I just the trip may slow down MG a little. Go SV.
I like this post very much, you have to approach games with confidence. Some of the young SV players read these posts and when their own fans are saying the opposing team is a winner before the game is played may hurt their play. As is posted on here, we were not supposed to win the Walton game but we did fairly easily.
After doing a little research, it's pretty clear that Shelby Valley are fairly big underdogs in this game. I'm going with Miller Grove by 20.
SV may have foul trouble if Miller Grove has an very good inside game. We will see just how deep the bench goes on SV. The seniors will be tested in this one.
dortonite Wrote:I like this post very much, you have to approach games with confidence. Some of the young SV players read these posts and when their own fans are saying the opposing team is a winner before the game is played may hurt their play. As is posted on here, we were not supposed to win the Walton game but we did fairly easily.

I do think that it hurts the players also if they read that their own fans think they don't have a chance, but I'm not saying they will win to just build them up. I honestly think they will win this one but it will be tight and remember there was several who thought they wouldn't get a smell against Walton last year and they got surprised. Valley by 4

1st loss was to Milton the # 7 USA Today Super 25 ...11 point game but was tied game with 3 minutes go .. 2nd game was on road with crosstown in region rival in ot .. if you see youtube was packed house ... always big game with them .. last year they won state but 2-5 point game with them each time .. Won Tuesday against Stone Mountain,GA 74-42 not sure how good Stone Mountain is this year but last year they had Kenny Hall now with UT ..