Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warren Central 57- Lexington Catholic 53
Warren Central 57 Lexington Catholic 53

Warren Central 16 9 18 14 57

Lexington Catholic 14 12 15 12 53

Warren Central (2-0) -- Halcomb 2, Boards 3, Jackson 2, King 12, Fant 23, Wells 11, Bradley 1, Sheldon 3.
Lexington Catholic (2-1) -- Muncy 1, Woomer 6, S.Beckham 3, Porter 7, J.Beckham 12, Schutte 10, Talbott 2, Peurach 10, Conrad 2.
Kentucky.com
I thought this would be an easy game for LexCath but I was wrong. Warren Central has a good team and I would not be surprised to see them in Rupp. LexCath did play without an important starter, Taylor Martin. The tough game against UHA the night before also could have effected the Knights late in the game when they were making mistakes and looked tired. WC seems to have decent depth and rotated frsh players throughout the game. Good job by their coach.
Great win for Warren Central. They will only get better once Shanklin is healthy and ready to play (mid January at the earliest). Surprised Catholic did not win since Shanklin was out.
HollaBack Wrote:Great win for Warren Central. They will only get better once Shanklin is healthy and ready to play (mid January at the earliest). Surprised Catholic did not win since Shanklin was out.

Lexcath was missing a key player too in Martin, but this is still an impressive win for Warren Central as I think Lexcath has better depth than WC.