Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Would You Like to ADD To Your Schedule?
Who would you like to add to your schedule for next season?

I would like to see a game with Belfry on our schedule. Mayfield would also be a great regular season option.
I would love to see a 2 or 4 year deal with Danville or Beechwood! I would also like to see a longer deal with Ashland! This would do nothing but make Belfry better!
I would like to see Lynn Camp bring back Knox Central to the schedule. Hazard and Pikeville too someday.
Ashland
Danville
Corbin
Bell County
Johnson Central
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Who would you like to add to your schedule for next season?

I would like to see a game with Belfry on our schedule. Mayfield would also be a great regular season option.

Who is your team KHB ?
BelfryPride Wrote:Who is your team KHB ?

Beechwood (and I like Conner also)

I would also like to play Lynn Camp again (I am sure that LC99 would love that). For some reason, after 2003, I got the impression that they thought that they should have won their game against Beechwood. I think that would be a fun game.

I would also like to see a few more:

Conner vs Belfry (that would be a slobber knocker)
LCA vs Belfry (I am taking a liking to Belfry)
NCC vs Belfry (this is supposed to happen next year)
Trinty- see how really good they are.
A-Town Wrote:Trinty- see how really good they are.
As much of an Ashland fan as I am. I know our program isn't ready for this kind of game. Yes we are a very good program. But before we take on the 4A state champs, we still have a lot of developing yet to do. Hopefully we will be on that level sooner than later.

Even though they say to be the best, you have to play the best, being dominated in every phase of the game isn't going to help. You have to competitive in those games.
Tellin my age but....
Paintsville vs Paris
Paintsville vs Bellvue
JC vs Belfry
JC vs Russell
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Beechwood (and I like Conner also)

I would also like to play Lynn Camp again (I am sure that LC99 would love that). For some reason, after 2003, I got the impression that they thought that they should have won their game against Beechwood. I think that would be a fun game.

I would also like to see a few more:

Conner vs Belfry (that would be a slobber knocker)
LCA vs Belfry (I am taking a liking to Belfry)
NCC vs Belfry (this is supposed to happen next year)

Yeah, Beechwood would be a good addition, but that trip to Beechwood would be a long one to play some football...

Is NCC really playing Belfry next year ?That'll be awesome...
ironton
johnson central
prestonburg
i personally want to play ironton again
RHS 08 Wrote:ironton
johnson central
prestonburg

I agree i would like to see pburg and russel play !