Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High School Rudy Award
"Football Season." These two words ignite a myriad of emotions each year as the leaves begin to change colors. At high schools throughout the nation, we hear rally cries and cheers echoing from packed stadiums and fields as young athletes and fans enjoy their sport. The passion is so intense it motivates players throughout their life and sculpts their character for years to come.

Daniel 'Rudy' Ruettiger has lived a life fueled by his passion for football. His desire to play for Notre Dame was so intense it took years of fierce determination to overcome repeated obstacles and criticism to fulfill his dream. His tireless journey to be part of the team, run through the tunnel and onto the field wearing the Notre Dame uniform has inspired countless others to "Dream Big and Never Quit!". His twenty-seven seconds of playing time has been parlayed into a lifetime of inspiration across several generations.

My Cousin Is Nominated For This Award So If Ya Could Read His Story And Vote For Him...A Chance At A 10,000 Dollar Scholarship Anyway... =]

http://www.highschoolrudyawards.com/Nomi...px?pid=237
WOW...great story! Do you just click where it says "Inspired me"?
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:WOW...great story! Do you just click where it says "Inspired me"?

yes
Just Wanted To Move This Back To The Top And Say Thanks To Everyone Who Has Voted.
=]