Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best penetraters in the 58th!!
"tigers_06" Wrote:So I guess that everyone isn't sick of hearing "Landon Slone this....and Landon Slone that" already. He is just a sophomore and eveyone is already burnt out on hearing about him on here. So if you say that Ryan Johnson is talked about more than anyone on here then you need to go back and read some of the posts...because LANDON SLONE is on here everywhere.
There could be a post saying who is the best Senior from the 58th district and someone would post Landon Slone.
Landon Slone??? Ryan Johnson can not even compare to Landon in no form or fashion. Landon is the best player in the region. No questions asked.
"sf_football" Wrote:IMO ethan johnson is alot better than ryan johnson

:wtf1: Your crazy!! Ethan is a good ball player, but he is no comparison to Ryan. Ryan is so much of a better ball player than Ethan!
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:Please add them up and tell me the total of both.. and also tell me how many times there have been arguments on these two players..

You could also ask everyone on here which player they have heard about more and which one they are sick of hearing about and I would just about say that "Landon Slone" would be their first choice. I agree with Fanatic of the 15th when he said, "it is because everyone is jealous of south floyd and especially Ryan Johnson because no one cant stop him and everyone was expecting south floyd to be down this year and there as good as ever..." I think that people are jealous of him and SF in general....looks like they're not down this year and I look for them to make a good run in regionals.
"tigers_06" Wrote:You could also ask everyone on here which player they have heard about more and which one they are sick of hearing about and I would just about say that "Landon Slone" would be their first choice. I agree with Fanatic of the 15th when he said, "it is because everyone is jealous of south floyd and especially Ryan Johnson because no one cant stop him and everyone was expecting south floyd to be down this year and there as good as ever..." I think that people are jealous of him and SF in general....looks like they're not down this year and I look for them to make a good run in regionals.

People always throw up the jealousy factor.. honestly i don't think anyone is jealous of anyone else on here.. They would like to seem some people get beat more than others.. but it's not because of jealousy.. and before the season started i agree all ya did hear about was landon and Jamie mccarty.. But that was from people all across the region.. Now SF has a a few players in the mix, but some of the SF fans don't understand that everyone hasn't heard or seen the johnson's play. And until they get some mass media coverage a lot of people won't go see them play.. That's basically how it works. But another thing is, SF fans see the ethan and ryan as the best players in the region, state or whatever.. Ok.. that's fine.. But let someone else have an opinion also..
i agree mason hall should be in the mix as well
Ethan is a good ball player. a great one imo. but this thread is about penetraters.i think ryan is better at getting into the middle and creating than anyone in the 15th. that is just what i think
and that is a good thing when he has got ethan or mason to kick it out to. which is automatic 9 out of 10 times. and also can dump it down low to little who no1 in the region can stop
Well said Juice. I agree 100%
"Fanatic of the 15th" Wrote:Ill answer all those for ya
Dribble- Ryan Johnson
Pass- Mason Hall
Fastest- Ryan Johnson
Best Grades- Has nothing to do with basketball
Oldest- Derek Case by 3 years
Amusing post.
amusing but true
"Juice" Wrote:Ethan is a good ball player. a great one imo. but this thread is about penetraters.i think ryan is better at getting into the middle and creating than anyone in the 15th. that is just what i think

I totally agree Juice. Ethan is a great ball player. But this thread is about penetraters, and Ryan can penetrate way better then Ethan from what I've seen anyways.
Ethan is still a good penetrater, but Ryan is the best in the 15th.
I would say none other than ryan jhonson. Tonight when sf played ac he showed he could take ryan collins.
Yeah Johnson done about what he wanted tonight.
I agree #4
Landon Slone is a very good penetrater,but no matter how the hammer drops RJ is and will always be in my eyes the best and i dont care what you say about being biased thats how it is you stick up for your home team its called support and in raider country were big on support so lets not have anymore post telling everyone to shutup and stop being biased because thats how its always beeen and will always be.:flame:
Good Post.
Good one ping pong
Thnks ACE some people just need to be set straight.Keep up the good work you have the better chance of getting to play over the other sophmores.:Wave:
ill say the best is not ryan johnson but it is ethan johnson ryan is second
Ethan is good but not as good as Ryan Big Blue!
i think ryan is a better penetrater but Ethan is a better shooter
Ryan is the best penetrater
i think they are both real good
i agree rain man
They are both on the same team so why does it even matter who is the best between the two. They are the best two though in the 58th.
ryan johnson is the best.. i have never seen the kid get ripped
I agree Juice! Ryan is the best between the two!
corey wallen of honors world civ in south floyd is the best