Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 71 - Sheldon Clark 61
Final!
Congrats BL, how they look ?
You can't beat many teams when only three people score like SC did tonight and plus the guards outrebounded the inside people. SC has problems and this game showed it.:HitWall::flush:
i am not going to lie i thought this would be a little worst then what it was.
how many did moore have??
good teams can do that, good win guys.
BJ Moore finished with 25 for Sheldon Clark.
Nathan Martin led Betsy Layne with 20.

Congrats, Bobcats!
BJ Moore 27 pts
Lafferty 18 whitt 16
Nice win Betsy Layne!
Cards definately need some more rebounding an maybe an adjustment to the line up, I would like to see chase kirk an that corey boy get some more playing time
i agree with an earlier post that there seems to be some problems with schs..don't know what it is but hope they get it fixed soon.
Yota Wrote:Cards definately need some more rebounding an maybe an adjustment to the line up, I would like to see chase kirk an that corey boy get some more playing time

the kirk kid shot his arm off during the jv game...
bigbull Wrote:i agree with an earlier post that there seems to be some problems with schs..don't know what it is but hope they get it fixed soon.

The problem is the only real player they have is Moore and the Lafferety kid wants to take every shot when he shouldnt take but about 5-10 shots a game.
One of the biggest problem with Sc is the coaching staff. Before the half Sc was only down by four until Blackburn, Dillon, and Kirk Replaced Harris, Whitt, and Bowen. After that subsitution, Sc went from being down 4, to being down 10...then 15... Get it together Sc coaching staff. Play some of your more experienced players instead of playing freshman and the Superintendent's son!
Congrats BL
Congrats to Betsy Layne on the win. Riding some nice momentum going into the early season district matcup vs. AC.
Impressive, Betsy Layne is looking like a real contender so far this young season!!
You can't beat many teams when only three people score like SC did tonight and plus the guards outrebounded the inside people. SC has problems and this game showed it.: come on how can the inside boys be every where, i was at that game and they touched the ball 1 time each play and whoo there went a shot from like half court, or how about those missed lay ups. lets dont blame players. these boys are all good players. do you no how many missed shots those 3 players had to get those points. maybe we need to start keeping tract of that.
lets lets them play JV an build from their.
I was at the game to bad boy. This was Sc's Fast Break. Inbound the ball, kick it up the sideline to Lafferty, Three ball on the way. We all know that SC cant do that every fastbreak and win.