Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elisha Justice with High Ranking on ESPN
http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/recruitin...Id%3d87250
a 85 is a very good score for someone from the mountains.
dore20 Wrote:http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/recruitin...Id%3d87250
Curious what your location has to do with your ranking. So, would the same player who is from the plains have a better score?
LIB MRDux Wrote:Curious what your location has to do with your ranking. So, would the same player who is from the plains have a better score?

Not many people from the mountains get noticed is what im saying.
LIB MRDux Wrote:Curious what your location has to do with your ranking. So, would the same player who is from the plains have a better score?

I agree.

Kentucky has a lot of talent in this year's 2010 class. Three players ranked as a 90 prospect or better:

Ge Lawn Guyn- 91
Ricardo Johnson- 90
Elijah Pittman- 90
Justice is a great player. Cant wait to see what he does with the higher competition they will be playing against this year.
WoJo Wrote:Justice is a great player. Cant wait to see what he does with the higher competition they will be playing against this year.
Booher must have really beefed it up this year if it ranks as "higher" competition. Because their in state schedule last year (excluding tournaments) was as weak as well water.
letthebighogroot Wrote:Booher must have really beefed it up this year if it ranks as "higher" competition. Because their in state schedule last year (excluding tournaments) was as weak as well water.

"Excluding" Did those games not count? Your act against Valley and Justice is getting old.
letthebighogroot Wrote:Booher must have really beefed it up this year if it ranks as "higher" competition. Because their in state schedule last year (excluding tournaments) was as weak as well water.

You must have some contamination in your well water. Maybe the hog waste has gotten into your water and you have drank way too much! Shelby Valley can't help that the 15th region overall is down this year. FYI, Your local health department can test that well water for you.
Congrats To All Who Was Ranked
dore20 Wrote:http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/recruitin...Id%3d87250

Did he score 85 out of 100? Or is he ranked 85th out of 100?
5timechamp Wrote:"Excluding" Did those games not count? Your act against Valley and Justice is getting old.

His parenthetical statement really meant, "I'm saying exclude the game where Valley beat Elliott and hopefully Valley fans will bring it up so I can tell them why Elliott is/was/always will be the better team."
Good luck and have a great season! He is a nice young man and a good basketball player.
The fans go over board sometimes with posts. But let it not take away from this wonderful young man. He is 5'11 and can flat out play. I love his heart.
CosmoKramer Wrote:You must have some contamination in your well water. Maybe the hog waste has gotten into your water and you have drank way too much! Shelby Valley can't help that the 15th region overall is down this year. FYI, Your local health department can test that well water for you.

Haha :lmao:
CosmoKramer Wrote:You must have some contamination in your well water. Maybe the hog waste has gotten into your water and you have drank way too much! Shelby Valley can't help that the 15th region overall is down this year. FYI, Your local health department can test that well water for you.

And this means what?

I agree SV doesn't have the hardest schedule in the state, but I'm pretty sure that you have to play the teams that's in your region and I don't think SV picks the teams in the 15th do they? I guess at the end of the year when we see teams records alot to do with EC's will be because of their tough schedule and having to play in that powerhouse known as the (16th). I agree EC had a solid team last year but this is a new year and you can't hold on to year's past, so lay down somewhere and stay away from the water. Confusedleep:
Not to discredit Justice or anything because I do think he is great but ESPN's recruiting info is a joke, their recruiting show on ESPNU is a joke and those scores are a little misleading.

Again Justice is a great player and I'm not saying this in anyway to discredit where he stands. They could be perfectly right on their evaluation of him or whatever... Just saying as a rule ESPN's recruiting info is a complete joke.
Typical delushional UL fan thread. Good player and good kid.. no disrespect to him but he can not and will not contribute to the cardinals at all.
HMM? Seems to me it all will be settled on the court. I have watched Elisha once or twice. Once as a sophomore and once as a junior. He showed a good amount of improvement from one year to the next. Senior year hasn't started yet. Let's watch his senior year and then we can judge this kid. But from what I have seen and heard of this kid, he's pretty good. The only knock on him is he is 5'11". Can't help his height. But if he was taller, say 2 or 3 inches, he's D1 easily.
I guess 5'11" is a handicap idk. But it seems to me that this kid is just missing 2 or 3 inches and he'd have several D1 schools beating a path through the mountains to talk to him. Unfortunatly, height you can't do much about.

Now it is also my understanding that Elisha is a good Christian young man. Then he understands that GOD wanted him to be 5'11". But he also understands that GOD gave him the ability to make up for the height disadvantage.

To Elisha, keep your head up, don't listen to critics and play your butt off. Good luck this season EJ and GOD bless. Remember Phil. 4:13.
I've watched Justice play now for 5-6 years now, going back to Jr. High, and he is every bit deserving of that ranking. He is such a hard worker and good guy all around. I wish him the best of luck with Louisville.
I am proud that a mountain boy is getting national attention. I wish Elisha the best on the upcoming season.
Wildcats11 Wrote:Typical delushional UL fan thread. Good player and good kid.. no disrespect to him but he can not and will not contribute to the cardinals at all.
If you are going to be a hater on Elisha in every thread you can at least learn to spell. The red line under the word means that it is spelled incorrectly. Hahaha delushional.
Delusional is the proper spelling.:lmao:
Congratulations to Justice...would love to see him get a shot at good college and do well. He's fun to watch.
maddawgnp Wrote:I guess 5'11" is a handicap idk. But it seems to me that this kid is just missing 2 or 3 inches and he'd have several D1 schools beating a path through the mountains to talk to him. Unfortunatly, height you can't do much about.

Now it is also my understanding that Elisha is a good Christian young man. Then he understands that GOD wanted him to be 5'11". But he also understands that GOD gave him the ability to make up for the height disadvantage.
To Elisha, keep your head up, don't listen to critics and play your butt off. Good luck this season EJ and GOD bless. Remember Phil. 4:13.

God must have given him some hops also because I heard he had a couple dunks in the scrimmage against Logan WV the other day. He dropped 37 on them, 10 assists and 2 dunks. The kid sounds unreal, I have yet to see him though.
Justice is the real deal. I have seen him live 5 or 6 times and on tv a couple of times. He is good, got great handle, and his shooting has improved. His height will most likely cost him playing much at D1 school. But I wish him the best.
Congrats to Mr. Justice, Guyn and Ricardo and Elijah on there rankings, there are some really good players in the state this year, there should be some good basketball to watch all season long