Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian 62 - Raceland 12
Final.
Congrats to LCA and to Raceland on a nice year.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Just got home from the game. LCA has a great team they are fast, can pass, and run the ball at will. I don't know if there is any class a team that will be within 2-3 tds. Beechwood may have a fighting chance.
I have been to and participated in many Raceland games through the years. I have never seen a team manhandle any Raceland the way LCA did tonight. It was like they knew where the ball was going before it was snapped. The backs run hard. Probably the one of the best teams I have seen ever.
Congrats to Raceland for the season they had. I never would have expected making the 3rd round of the playoffs after the way the season began.
Congrats to LCA & good luck ,Congrats to Raceland you guys exceeded expectations & won games most thought wouldn't happen .
WOW - I expected an LC win, but not a blowout
Blowout by LCA,, yea never saw that coming.. I am proud of all the people who make this happen, Great job LCA, congrats RAMS for a 3 year deep run in the playoffs. Nice turn around from the beginning of the season..
Beechwood will be tough too so lets just set back and watch!!!
Congratulations to LCA and best of luck on the rest of your season. Raceland Rams, you have a great season and have went farther than most expected. Get in the weight room and start working on next year!
Class A, third round
Raceland 0 0 0 12 12

Lexington Christian 34 14 7 7 62

Scoring summary:
LC--Domonique Hayden 59 run (Chaz Witt kick); LC--Max Barjuca 7 pass from Lucas Witt (kick failed); LC--Branden Burdette 25 pass from L.Witt (C.Witt kick); LC--Clay Mossbarger 31 interception return (C.Witt kick); LC--Hayden 62 run (C.Witt kick); LC--Christian Fielden 11 run (C.Witt kick); R--Ralph Burchett 2 run (run failed); LC--Adam Hilton 38 run (Fielden kick); R--Michael Litteral 5 run (run failed).

Kentucky.com
Congratulations to LCA this is the best team I seen Raceland play this year by far. If they play the way they did friday night I do not see anybody coming close to them. I would like to say good job to Raceland as well this team looks alot different than the one that started the season. Now to some of the things that I saw that Raceland needs to work on the passing defense is still not what it should at this time of the year. I also seen alot of miss tackles. If Tyler Farley wants to play qb at the next level he has to look at the entire field and do not lock on to one wide out or back which everone he wants to throw to. He missed alot of open receivers friday night and he has to learn to dont panic on the rush. Raceland is losing alot of starters this year and the jr's and soph.,are going to have to step up big for them next year(2010). The backfield for them looks pretty good I think 34 is Litteral he runs the ball real well and runs hard 23 I think is Burchett he looks good running the ball north and south and looks like he is a step slower running east and west. Not for sure about who will be the wide outs next year so I can not really say anything on them. The line I think will be Austin Johnson,Brian Caudill and I really do know any of the others (if some else could help me on this one) is going to have to step up on run blocking if this team is going to do anything next year. Defense someone told me was almost all seniors except for two so this is going to be a big concern for the coaches next year also.