Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Don't Want To Hear It Anymore!!!
I don't want to hear that Owensboro Catholic has the best offense in AA!
I don't want to hear that O'Cath was rated 10 points higher than either Russell or Belfry in computer polls!
I don't want to hear that this is the year the west wins AA next year!
I don't want to hear that running the football ain't cool!
I don't want to hear that 2A is not as strong as 1A anymore!
I don't want to hear that EKY doesn't have great football teams!

I do want to hear that the finals will be moved to an indoor facility!:AngelPray
HappyGilmore Wrote:I don't want to hear that Owensboro Catholic has the best offense in AA!
I don't want to hear that O'Cath was rated 10 points higher than either Russell or Belfry in computer polls!

I do want to hear that the finals will be moved to an indoor facility!:AngelPray

Amen to all of that. To those who thought the Wing-T was easy to defend. :please:

To those that thought Russell could not stand up to the no huddle and would be wore down. :please:

To those of you that don't like the run. Live with it and look at the KHSAA web site. I believe that that final AA bracket entry is

RUSSELL!!!!!
Sounds like this counts as a punk out against o'cath.:ChairHit:
It's great the the East (well East technically according to the brackets although not all teams were exactly Eastern) won ALL of the Championships this weekend. Congrats to all of the teams
Amen!
Amen to that, and congrats to all teams that won this weekend!
I'll add to the list:

I don't want to hear that any team from the West could possibly be mor ephysical than Russell or Belfry.

I don't want to hear that just because you have more D-1 playeers means you are a better team.

And, I don't wat to hear that the West will "get them" next year because Belfry, Russell, MIddlesboro, and Sheldon Clark will all be absolutely loaded next season..
this is a great post all these holler boys from the east and all the eastern boys are phsical and will knock ur socks off and i love running the ball the way i see it if u can stop us why blitz us and if that dont work just give up east is dominant in 2 a
If you don't like the run! Stop it and we might try something different!
Got a point
HappyGilmore Wrote:I don't want to hear that Owensboro Catholic has the best offense in AA!

I don't want to hear "another one bites the dust" blaring over the loud speakers after the opposing team loses .....:moon:
Pirate Pal Wrote:I don't want to hear "another one bites the dust" blaring over the loud speakers after the opposing team loses .....:moon:

Good one and it hurt!
BelfryJustice Wrote:Good one and it hurt!

It hurt bad..it hurt REAL BAD!!!! :Sad04: :Sad04:
That's Russell's victory song. They play it after every single game they win. It was even played at PJCS if anyone was able to hear it. I hate to hear it as much as anyone else when you're on the losing end, but there's always one way to stop it, win!
:beerwez: :please:
Easy Happy!!
Let's not get personal.
We heard the song because we lost. The old phrase is , "Survive and Advance". Russell certainly had to do both.

But...lets not forget that in the second half we outgained them nearly 200 yards to 20...Russell had one single first down and probably only 2 plays that covered more than 4 yards against our defense. That defense returns 8 starters who will be hungry to let the Devils see once again how it feels to be so close yet so far away.

The future certainly is bright for Belfry,,, 8 starters on defense, and on offense you return two 1,000+ yard rushers behind some veteran offensive lineman.
i agree
with hg
what would the score have been if both teams played up to there potential in both quarters
HappyGilmore Wrote::beerwez: :please:

i also agree with this
Mastershakes Wrote:what would the score have been if both teams played up to there potential in both quarters

LOL, this is a classic! I like to hear this so I can shake my head!

:beerwez: :lol: