Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky and Duke
So does anybody think they will ever meet up again. If so how long do you think it will be and where at.
I know its been a few years since they last met. I'm looking forward to this day when they do meet, regardless of what the outcome is!

Really didnt wanna put this in the College forum cause I didnt know how long it would last or how it would go out

please dont bash me lol. just curious :biggrin:
Well, I wish they would get a series going. I bet it would be huge.
I know it would be huge. I'd pay at least a 1000 to go watch, even if its in the nose bleed
NYY10 Wrote:I know it would be huge. I'd pay at least a 1000 to go watch, even if its in the nose bleed

Agreed. I would arrive 2 days before the game.
i would like to see them on the schedule
Coach K won't play UK unless UK comes to Cameron. Coach K has stated that before. UK has tried to get a home and home set up or play them on a neutral court, but Duke has said no thanks. The only way you play Duke away from Cameron is if it's the ACC challenge, NCAA tournament, or you're in the ACC conference.
BCF4L Wrote:Coach K won't play UK unless UK comes to Cameron. Coach K has stated that before. UK has tried to get a home and home set up or play them on a neutral court, but Duke has said no thanks. The only way you play Duke away from Cameron is if it's the ACC challenge, NCAA tournament, or you're in the ACC conference.

really, wow, that sucks. It would be pack at Cameron considering their gmy is bout the size of Shelby Valleys lol.(or thats how it seemed, when I was there). but it really would sell imo. But hopefully they will start getting an ACC/SEC challenge going since them are the more powerful conference there is IMO
NYY10 Wrote:really, wow, that sucks. It would be pack at Cameron considering their gmy is bout the size of Shelby Valleys lol.(or thats how it seemed, when I was there). but it really would sell imo. But hopefully they will start getting an ACC/SEC challenge going since them are the more powerful conference there is IMO

No it really is the size of shelby valley. and there so close to the court. there fans look so crazy because its so little.
That would be a great series, and would love to see it happen !!!!!
I think it would be one if not the best rivals in college basketball...I just wonder who the announcers would be for this game...I woudlnt think DICKIE V would be one would he?
NYY10 Wrote:really, wow, that sucks. It would be pack at Cameron considering their gmy is bout the size of Shelby Valleys lol.(or thats how it seemed, when I was there). but it really would sell imo. But hopefully they will start getting an ACC/SEC challenge going since them are the more powerful conference there is IMO

Why would that matter? dUKe would pack any place they play. You don't think the ACC would like to them to play off campus? You don't think NC would like the dUKe game to be someplace bigger?

I personally like the on-campus games. dUKe would be better off by having a larger on-campus facility, but you lose that atmoshere of the students off campus. UK at Rupp is nothing like what it was when the games were played at Memorial. Syracuse plays in a cavern off campus. Sure they bring 30K to each game, but that's not college basketball.

I hate dUKe, but I love their on-campus atmosphere. THAT'S COLLEGE!

I wouldn't want my High School football or basketball teams to play their games anywhere but at the school. I don't like the college's playing away from their schools either.