Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lexington Catholic
69.23%
Holmes
30.77%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic @ Holmes 11/13
Predictions/Thoughts?
I'm a Homer, so I'm going with Holmes by 3. Hopefully playing at home will give the Bulldogs the lift they need. Good luck to both teams.
Catholic will prove to be too much in this one.

LC 35
H 13
LC easily.
LC by 14
You boys have worked to hard to quit now, I'm pulling for Holmes in this one.
LC by 21. I would like to see Holmes pull it out but I dont think they will. Good luck to both teams.
Holmes actually matches up very well with Lexcath. This game will be closer than some are predicting. In the past when these two have met, Holmes has always played LC tough. There's one big difference in this game though...the Dogs will finally get a shot at the Knights on their home field.

Last time these two met at LC, Holmes had 3 td's called back and many "phantom" penalties called on them.

I'm picking the Dogs in an upset, but I'd be lying if I said I'm expecting them to win. As tezzy said, call it a homer pick.

Holmes 28
Lexcath 24
Holmes will be a tough match-up. If LC makes mistakes, Holmes is a team that can captilize. I'll take LC in this one but it will not be a blowout.
Lex Cath in a route.
For those saying Lexcath will roll, what's your reasoning? Have you seen Holmes play? Holmes has the speed to give LC some problems.

This isn't an LC team with the type of talent they had when Justin Burke was the QB.
I dont know much about holmes,but ill take Lex.cath.35 to 21.
If Holmes can hold up in the trenches this game should come down to the end. I watched LC beat Cov. Cath. and I watched Holmes play 3 times. LC has an advantage on both lines, but IMHO Holmes has the better skilled players. Holmes has 8 or 9 guys who touch the ball regularly all of them can go the distance. LC is the favoriote going in, but I have seen crazier things happen on a Friday night under the lights. I watched Holmes play Dixie tough for the whole game (shut Dixie down in the second half) and go toe to toe with Withrow (top 10 D-1 Cincinnati team) for 3 quarters. Holmes won't face a team in 4a who is as good as Withrow. I wouldn't count the Bulldogs out.
Holmes will pull away late in the game

Holmes 42
LC 40

Then Holmes will play boyle County in the Regional finals

GO Holmes
Lexington Catholic by 3 TDs!
I am picking lex cath in this one because if they win dont they get to play Boyle and if they do I hope they beat Boyle GO KNIGHTS
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:I am picking lex cath in this one because if they win dont they get to play Boyle and if they do I hope they beat Boyle GO KNIGHTS

If I were you, I would want anybody to beat Boyle.
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:I am picking lex cath in this one because if they win dont they get to play Boyle and if they do I hope they beat Boyle GO KNIGHTS

You better hope somebody beats Boyle.:devilflam

Wow. Webster's has a new definition of FEAR. :eyeroll:

I'm not sure which is more pathetic. Your fear of us or your jealousy.
Holmes has been tough at home all year, but LexCath is just too tough and too talented for the Bulldogs. I'm picking the Knights by three or four touchdowns.
27-24 Dawgs in a thriller.
lex cath by couple tds
Lex by 30
Lex by 28
Lex cath 27 Holmes 21 in Overtime
French For President Wrote:You better hope somebody beats Boyle.:devilflam

We beat Boyle last year and LC beat us the year before. So, I also want LC to win, we owe them one.
I think we match up with Boyle better.
Snare43 Wrote:We beat Boyle last year and LC beat us the year before. So, I also want LC to win, we owe them one.
I think we match up with Boyle better.

We owe bell one too....:rockon:
catholic wins 35-14