Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Letter to the EPA
So do you agree with Gore that science is settled on man made warming?

In case you did not read the letter to the EPA, here is an excerpt from the letter

"It has been often said that the “science is settled” on the issue of CO2 and climate. Let me put this claim to rest with a simple one-letter proof that it is false.
The letter is s, the one that changes model into models. If the science were settled, there would be precisely one model, and it would be in agreement with measurements. Alternatively, one may ask which one of the twenty-some models settled the science so that all the rest could be discarded along with the research funds that have kept those models alive. We can take this further. Not a single climate model predicted the current cooling phase. If the science were settled, the model (singular) would have predicted it."
Al Gore..........what a man. Didn't he invent the internet?

Al Gore says 2500 scientists agree that CO2 causes climate change......not exactly. Of the 2500 IPCC scientist, only 600 actually sent papers to the IPCC involving CO2. Of that 600 only 308 were part of the IPCC's second review. Of that 308 only 62 actually reviwed the ast chapter which looked at what attributed to the cause of climate change. Of that 62 only 7 were independent and of that 7 only 2 agreed that CO2 (with 90% certainty) that CO2 caused climat change.

Again...........as I've said before it's just like arguing the Bible, you can make a mountain out of one verse, but is that verse the entire story?
thecavemaster Wrote:Saw on C-Span where the EPA was called to answer questions before Senate committee about the science and evidence in terms of global warming as a human activity enhanced phenomenon. The Republicans on the committee, who had called for "more detailed" assessments from the EPA, decided to skip the meeting (and to skip the mark up session this morning)... led by Senator Inhoffe from Oklahoma... For YEARS, the science behind "smoking causes cancer" was ridiculed, called into question, demonized. I see similarities here: cognitive dissonance ("I use a lot of fossil fuel. I don't want to think anything I'm doing might cause the polar bear to go extinct; therefore, the science is bullcrap.")... What is it? Are the Jews spreading this malicious gossip and calling it "science" so as to move toward one world government and bring down the United States?
Now that the whole anthrogenic global warming alarmist movement has been exposed as a hoax, do you want to amend or extend your disparaging remarks about anthropogenic global warming skeptics? :lmao: