Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Treated Rudely
Wherever you have traveled, eat at, or just walked in a place. Let us know the rudest you have ever been treated. If you don't want to put a name of the place, that is fine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svRoXAFe9ak"]YouTube - i hate rude behavior[/ame]
I hate going to the mall and going into certain stores. Some employees think that if you aren't a size 0 or look like you've been on the cover of a magazine that you don't belong in their store. Makes me mad. If someone is rude to me I just smile at them and kill them with kindness. Smile
I don't see the rudest just a don't give a d--- attitude. It seems to me that most people working in the public just have no people skills what so ever. I love subway but have stop eating at the subway in prestonsburg because of this.
A couple years ago I was at Huddle House at about 2am...

Well one of the waitresses was clearly high on somekind of pill.

She came over and was all like "How the F*** are you guys tonight..."

And a few other tables she was just like "F***in' Right"

Just using a bunch of F-Bombs.

Me and my friend decided we didn't like it and said we were not paying for the meal...

That what we did.
Maybe I'm jaded from working with the public for several years, but IMO it's the customers that are the most rude.

I hate the "customer is always right" mentality, because I think it gives customers the right to basically say and do whatever they want to get their way.

Working for Enterprise, you'd be amazed at the condition some of our cars are returned in. Everything from mud to dog hair to cigarettes all strewn about the cars. You know, we don't ask you to detail the cars before bringing them back to us, but it'd be some common **** courtesy to throw away the 17 McDonald's happy meals your kids ate in the back seat before bringing the car back to us. Stuff like that.

Not to mention the latest incident where the police had to get involved. A girl came in on Monday and wanted to rent a specific vehicle. Doesn't happen. We can give them a specific size vehicle but cannot guarantee a blue, Dodge Avenger for example. She got ****ed and left. The next day she came in and wanted the same thing. Again, we told her we could give her a car in that class, but not that exact car. Not one minute later her boyfriend comes in and starts pointing at the biggest guy in our office, who happened to be our office manager. He started cursing and shouting (with other customers in the office) demanding that he get this specific vehicle. He got up in our office manager's face, and was not 2 inches away from him trying to punk him out. The customer threatened to "call his boys and get them in there to take care of it" if we did not give him the car he wanted.

At this point, the area manager called the police for threatening. The guy walked outside to make a phone call just as the police walked in. Two officers came in and asked where he was. After being told he just went outside, both went outside to their car. One of the officers came back in and asked, "Whose red car is that outside?"

The girl responded, "It's mine."

The officer then asked, "Why is your baby unattended in the vehicle?"

She said that her boyfriend should have been out there with it. And the officer said he was not. 5 minutes later, the officer that was in our office got a call on his radio that there was a foot pursuit.

The officer came back and said the guy had been arrested. He was spotted at McDonald's and took off when he saw the police. The police caught up to him and tackled him. When they did, the guy dropped a knife he had been concealing. Turns out the guy was a felon who had an outstanding warrant for his arrest in Ohio. He was also supposed to be under house arrest.

My fiancee works at Kohl's and you wouldn't believe some of the things customers do in there. They have customers who bring back obviously used clothes, with tears in them and try to get their money back. One lady brought her baby's clothes that had been pooped in and tried to return them without even washing them.

On numerous occasions, customers have been too lazy to walk to the back of the store and use the restroom, so they have just gone in the fitting room and peed on the clothes and left them sitting there.

This is just some of the stuff that people in the service industries have to deal with, so it's not surprising to me that occasionally someone gets tired of dealing with it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i was treated really rudely at a burger king in middlesboro once i got one of the steak house burgers and told them do not put a lot of steak sauce on it but when i got it it was oozing with A1 it made me sick to eat it and i demanded for money back but they said no because i eat the sandwich so i said alright thats ok i thought of something real nasty went to the bathroom puked it up in the floor and left the door standing open told the guy his burger was on te bathroom floor and i wanted my money back the manager finally give me my money back and i left and have never been back its been about 6 months ago and i hope the punk had to clean it up
The cashier at Lowes got a text when she was scanning my stuff. She stood there for about 15 seconds and then said, it's from my friend, she's in Florida. DO you want to see the pictures??? I just shook my head. this happened a year or so ago.
I work for Wal Mart and you won't believe some of the things that I see.I have been there for 10 years, and yes we have had some workers over the years that are really rude, but I try my best to take care of customers when they come in. I keep my cell phone turned off and in my pocket. Never have use the phone unless my son was on a field trip. Working and dealing with the public is hard, and the best advice I can give anyone who works for the public is to not take it home to your families. That is your job not your life. Your life is waiting at home.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]