Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyd Co.
23.81%
Knox Central
76.19%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd County @ Knox Central 11/6
Football Fool Wrote:I wouldnt bet the farm either way. However in this case it could happen
Your right anything is possible. But I don't see it this year. Good luck to you guy's hope you have a good game:popcorn:
Dawg Family Wrote:Your right anything is possible. But I don't see it this year. Good luck to you guy's hope you have a good game:popcorn:

What kind of offense does Lawrence County run?
i just bought a 40 acre river front farm,,,,im bettin it on knox. lol.
Cellking Wrote:I agree Knox will destroy Boyd. Don't be suprised if Knox gets to play at home week 2. MCC could upset Lawrence.:devilflam

Knox will get by Boyd but destroy? Nada.... The lions have a big line and really clog up the middle with some decent speed on the edges. Problem is no offense!
When you are home sick with the flue you have a lot of free time on your hands. So I decided to simulate this game on NCAA Football 10, I have seen ESPN try this before so I thought It would be cool to start something like this for high school. I am going to try to do this for all the district 7 and 8 playoff games.

The box score was

Knox Central 14, 7, 7, 0,
Boyd County 0, 7, 0, 0,

Final
Knox Central 28
Boyd County 7

Chad Merida 210 rushing yards and 3 td's
Jeffery Canady 4 catches for 62 yards and 1 td

Tyler Arthur 5 for 11 for 54 passing yards and 1 td
Football Fool Wrote:What kind of offense does Lawrence County run?
We should talk about that next week:Thumbs:
Knox and Bell for the regional title
sunnyday Wrote:Knox wins big and Boyd Co won't score. Just like always.
Boyd Co's team is coached to stay close not to win. They think losing is know big deal. What a mess going on in the county, in all sports. Someone Better get a hold on this sports program before it's to late. WHAT A MESS!!!!

A little more support and an atleast a could win attitude would be nice. The games these guys have lost have all been to teams that are either in the top ten in their class or have votes. Granted, some of the play calling has been poor, but they can win if they play hard and don't give up. Plus if they throw the ball when all the db's are up on the line couldn't hurt. If they win I'll let them cut my hair like "they" did before the Ashland game. It worked for my little girl in swimming so maybe it'll work the lions too.Confusedhh:Hmmmm.

They run the double wing with good speed on the corners and a tank for a fullback. They are big up front which helps hide the ball fakes that the wing is known for and they run this offense very well. Oh, did I tell you that the QB can throw the ball as well. When you look at this offense you want to do this...:HitWall:

Very similar formation as Whitley. Good size, not much speed. Offense is basicly a Wing T based offense. Follow the OG's and you will find the ball.
William Muney Wrote:Very similar formation as Whitley. Good size, not much speed. Offense is basicly a Wing T based offense. Follow the OG's and you will find the ball.
Yea thats right not much speed:eyeroll::lmao:
William Muney Wrote:Very similar formation as Whitley. Good size, not much speed. Offense is basicly a Wing T based offense. Follow the OG's and you will find the ball.

This guy would prob say Usain Bolt is not very fast either. :lmao:
Knox has a message to send on up to Lawerence and it will be sent Friday night. I'm uping my prediciton on the Boyd/KC game.
KC 49
Boyd 12