Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview 44 Paintsville 8
I mean....How many more pick 6's do you need to see Kinner? Can't you hear the laughs behind you? I mean OMG! You speak and talk about respect, but when you put that frosh in the position you did and keep tryin to run that freakin offense....you lost every bit you ever earned! You should have went with what you had before and slowly brought that frosh in like you did last year with the frosh you had. Competition amongst teammates makes for RESPECT and LOYALTY!

Good Luck next week Tigers, you will need it til Kinner opens his Freakin' eyes!
Love you boys and HATE to see you suffer the way you are! God this **** is killing me! I LOVE you boys!
Congrats!!!!! :flame:
Nice win, very impressive
Stardust Wrote:Nice win, very impressive

LUV this school......HATE the direction they are going in! SRY...Truth just plain ole hurts though!
whoa, what happened to PHS tonight???
I guess Fairview is going in a positive direction. Good win Eagles. I hope the Tigers can get things back on track.
wow paintsville seems to struggle more as the year goes on
Paintsville is a good program, How was the Dodder kid last nite, sorry if the spelling was wrong
close up_07 Wrote:I mean....How many more pick 6's do you need to see Kinner? Can't you hear the laughs behind you? I mean OMG! You speak and talk about respect, but when you put that frosh in the position you did and keep tryin to run that freakin offense....you lost every bit you ever earned! You should have went with what you had before and slowly brought that frosh in like you did last year with the frosh you had. Competition amongst teammates makes for RESPECT and LOYALTY!

Good Luck next week Tigers, you will need it til Kinner opens his Freakin' eyes!
Love you boys and HATE to see you suffer the way you are! God this **** is killing me! I LOVE you boys!

Easy big guy your gonna have a heart attack!!!!
close up_07 Wrote:I mean....How many more pick 6's do you need to see Kinner? Can't you hear the laughs behind you? I mean OMG! You speak and talk about respect, but when you put that frosh in the position you did and keep tryin to run that freakin offense....you lost every bit you ever earned! You should have went with what you had before and slowly brought that frosh in like you did last year with the frosh you had. Competition amongst teammates makes for RESPECT and LOYALTY!

Amen Brother. Daniels is good at running the option and the zone read but he hasn't got the arm to air it out yet. We arent Florida we don't need to run a florida spread offense. The wishbone works for high school football.
Sports fans this is perhaps the worst football team inthe history of PHS. Yes other teams have had worse records,but none have left you with a lack of hope and "spirit de corps" like this one. Football like other sports is a game of statistics. (1) we are 4-6 coming off a 5-6 (2) We have given up 100 pts. in the last two games which is about one third the season total.(3) We have somewhere around 24 players depending on how you look at it??? (4) Total years of coaching experience for all except BJ is less than the age of my old bird dog.

Now the only thing we can hope is that those with responsibility will act responsibly. (real scary) But until then "on on PHS fight for the blue and white"
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Amen Brother. Daniels is good at running the option and the zone read but he hasn't got the arm to air it out yet. We arent Florida we don't need to run a florida spread offense. The wishbone works for high school football.

Well the only options you have had at QB would be Dylon or Ethan with Bret hurt....I dont believe a change in positions would have made a diff. in this years record though and if your gonna lose atleast get exp. for next year...