Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 37 - Middlesboro 13
Final.
Congrats Corbin
37-0 at the half. Coach Jewell sits his backfield the entire 2nd half along with the entire defensive team except for the DB's. Corbin looked sharp the first half.
only 37
and against middlesboro no offense but that defense is horrendous
Classy move by Coach Jewell. Hope my Jackets can keep on hanging in there.

Congrats Redhounds on the win.
Middlesboro has talent. You can say what you want but the Roark kid can throw a ball. They also have some decent backs. Not sure what the problem is---I guess just down on themselves but they will be a force in the next few years.
^^^They won't be much better in a few years if there's not a change in the coaching. That's the problem, has been and will be until a change is made. Too bad for the kids in M'boro.
BIGREDDAWG Wrote:Middlesboro has talent. You can say what you want but the Roark kid can throw a ball. They also have some decent backs. Not sure what the problem is---I guess just down on themselves but they will be a force in the next few years.

Roark can throw the ball, although his receivers struggled at times catching it. I think they should go to more slants and timing routes instead of trying to hit the home run so much.

I hope that Middlesboro can get it turned around, they have too much tradition to slide to mediocrity...........and the rivalry is much more enjoyable when they are at the level they should be at.
mediocrity, the looks of things they are not med. they are much lower. This will continue until they have a change.