Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who are the unsung heroes of the 15th
The Turner and Reno give real good JV minutes and I think the Reno kid has even got some varsity time also
"smokescreen" Wrote:The Turner and Reno give real good JV minutes and I think the Reno kid has even got some varsity time also

Yeah, I agree. They both give good quality minutes when they are in there...and they seem to play well together as well.
I would have to say # 55 Mike Rowe of ER, big man in the middle, did very well against SV when they played last!

:Cheerlead :BigLaugh:
I agree, I think they are all good players, and deserve respect just for being on the floor doing their best.
Alex Hammonds from AC has really steppedup. I think he will be an unsung hero.:theman:
Alex has stepped up but i wouldnt consider him a hero
Josh Martin for AC....
"hangontight" Wrote:i would say justin slone... he should start for the raiders he has really got some talent
I agree, he's very underrated.
Betsy Layne has four players that qualify: Brandon Kidd, Brandon Thacker, Patrick Stapleton and Derek Case. All of these young men average double digits and Brandon Kidd averages a double double.
I agree with brandon kidd i dont know much about the others
I think I will go with Jaryd Crumand Kyle Rice
"love@bball" Wrote:I would have to say # 55 Mike Rowe of ER, big man in the middle, did very well against SV when they played last!

:Cheerlead :BigLaugh:
I would have to agree with this - Rowe does good under the goal when given the chance. Also, I would have to say Curtis Williams for his defense - he gives 100% every game!
I would have to agree with this - Rowe does good under the goal when given the chance. Also, I would have to say Curtis Williams for his defense - he gives 100% every game!
ryan little
"moofer" Wrote:I think I will go with Jaryd Crumand Kyle Rice

Kyle Rice has been named the player of the game nearly every game since the season started....that is definitely not an unsung hero. Rice is a good post player but he is as "sung" as they come.

Jaryd Crum is a starter....that implies "sung" so he does not qualify for this "award".

Sorry.