Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football Program Overcomes Adversity to win 1st District Title Ever from WYMT Sports
Here is another story that I put together on just what the Pulaski County Maroons had to overcome on their way to winning their first ever District title in the history of the program. Enjoy!!!

This story will air later tonight(Thursday) on Sports Overtime Pre-Game on WYMT @ 7:30pm.

Make sure to watch.

- Derek Forrest
www.twitter.com.derekwymt
www.derekforrest.com
Good Story, Congradulations!
This is one reason the six class system is good. It keeps more teams interested in acheiving goals that they may have never achieved.
Rock,
You never ceased to amaze me with your stories. Great Job!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
:rockon:Congrats to Pulaski County, I know how it feels to be on a district championship team and the feeling. Once again congrats on the big accomplishment for the school,the town and the community.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Rock,
You never ceased to amaze me with your stories. Great Job!

Thanks a lot!!! I appreciate it!!!
man that was a great story love to hear things like that..
congratulations
Congrats to the Maroons! I am very proud, my cousin used to play for them.
Congrats nice story good to hear and congrats for you to Mr. Forrest keep'em coming
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:Congrats nice story good to hear and congrats for you to Mr. Forrest keep'em coming

oh they are coming !!! haha
rock19701 Wrote:oh they are coming !!! haha

That's what she said! Confusedhh:
Good stuff. I never would have imagined their success without Muse. Grant it, they share the ball more but losing a quality athlete and team leader can really bury a team, but they rose above.
Congrats Pulaski County. Very touching story you boys really deserve it.