Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle County 42 - McCreary Central 14
Final.
Congrats RC
Good game for the rockets. started of a little slow but picked it up later. Watts is like the engizer bunny on 4 or 5 plays he runs from side line to side line trying to find room to run. The Kid is an athlete. Clark Row had a big game for Rock. he scored on Rock first play of the game. i think he had 3 or 4 Td's amd aroung 250 yards rushing. gotta fill sorry for Ben Lake, its not every day you get to see a D lineman pic off a pass and run it back for a TD, But it was called back on a roughing the QB. Can some one clear me up on something because i am not real for sure, But if the ball is intercepted can you not hit the QB. Like tonight Ben was in the back field when he picked it.
Great win for Rockcastle. This ensures them 3rd place in the district.

When all is said and done, it doesn't matter how bad or good you play, it all comes down to did you win the game.
Congrats to the Rockets! But guess what your "Next" McCreary Central Raiders!:HitWall:
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:Congrats to the Rockets! But guess what your "Next" McCreary Central Raiders!:HitWall:

Get all your Bobcats to hit their head on a wall like that without a helmet and we will be alright!:biggrin:
Heres some states
Clark Rowe had 301 rushing yards on 21 attemps with 3 TD's. That makes Him 1476 rushing yards and 18 rushing TD's on the year.
On D the rockets where lead by Steven Thomason and BB Bradley with 10 tackles.
McCreary Does not have there states up yet but i will post them when they go up.

Rushing Yards
Rock 449
McCreary 127

Passing Yards
Rock 99
McCreary 39

Total Yards
Rock 548
McCreary 166
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Heres some states
Clark Rowe had 301 rushing yards on 21 attemps with 3 TD's. That makes Him 1476 rushing yards and 18 rushing TD's on the year.
McCreary Does not have there states up yet but i will post them when they go up.

Rushing Yards
Rock 449
McCreary 127

Passing Yards
Rock 99
McCreary 39

Total Yards
Rock 548
McCreary 166
impressive, impressive.........Rockcastle needed this victory for boosting in the district. Rockcastle will have to win both games to have a winning record in the regular season, As you know Rockcastle has not had a losing record overall since the start of 1986 which was 6-4, the previous year of 1985 was 4-6 so there you go. Wish the best of Rockcastle on 3 possible remaining games with Southwestern,Whitley County,and Rowan County on the road in the first round of the Class AAAA playoffs:rockon:
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Heres some states

Rushing Yards
Rock 449
McCreary 127

Passing Yards
Rock 99
McCreary 39

Total Yards
Rock 548
McCreary 166

Rowe is having a great Sophomore season!
How 'bout them Rockets thats the way you lock up 3rd seed should have been 2nd though let that one against knox slip through your fingers but play hard and who knows
rocket01 Wrote:impressive, impressive.........Rockcastle needed this victory for boosting in the district. Rockcastle will have to win both games to have a winning record in the regular season, As you know Rockcastle has not had a losing record overall since the start of 1986 which was 6-4, the previous year of 1985 was 4-6 so there you go. Wish the best of Rockcastle on 3 possible remaining games with Southwestern,Whitley County,and Rowan County on the road in the first round of the Class AAAA playoffs:rockon:

They went 6-6 in 2007
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:They went 6-6 in 2007
thats considered a .500 season, they did not have a winning season or a losing season.:thatsfunn hopefully the streak continues....I remember when Rockcastle nailed the 20th straight season.......it was BIG