Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd County 28 Greenup County 7
I wondered how long the :Cheerlead:Cheerlead would last at Greenup. Greenup always has way to many problems in house that leak onto the field.
old warrior Wrote:You have never seen #6 play at qb., plus i have never seen a tackle play a football game in the mud and not get dirty, do your job!!!! and if you think you are a field leader, then step up. As big as you are you should dominate.
Get a grip big guy. This post is crossing a big line that I'm not comfortable with. Don't call out a 16 year old kid in a public forum. I know you are better than that.
Coupon21 Wrote:Get a grip big guy. This post is crossing a big line that I'm not comfortable with. Don't call out a 16 year old kid in a public forum. I know you are better than that.

:Clap:
HANGTOUGH Wrote:You have heard the saying if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all,that's where the fans are.We have not seen the team that played Rowan County,and we don't no what to say.We are always at the games cheering for them win or lose,and we will always support our boys.Just don't know what to say that would help things at this point,and don't want to say the wrong thing.

Hey Old Warrior take it easy,I know your son is a senior and you don't have time to wait for things to get better.You have to admit things are getting better.I hope #6 sticks with it,he is a good asset to our team and a good kid.And the other is a good asset to our team and a great kid also.
HANGTOUGH Wrote:Hey Old Warrior take it easy,I know your son is a senior and you don't have time to wait for things to get better.You have to admit things are getting better.I hope #6 sticks with it,he is a good asset to our team and a good kid.And the other is a good asset to our team and a great kid also.
Sorry, but I am done, wish you the best.
Lets not forget this is a learning year at GC with a new offense, new defense, new coaching staff, and very few seniors. Next year GC has many returning seniors who will already have a year of this system under their belts. Look at it this way, it can only get better from here.
This team has overcome so much this year. They have really been through the wringer. I know the parents (and boys) are frustrated with losing. It is going to take time to turn things around. I still support, and believe most do, Coach Copley. He has been wonderful for the program. It is difficult to come in and change things overnight. 4 years of "breeding/training" to be a fast paced passing team then a switch to the Belly and basic smash mouth football. Copley is laying down the groundwork. This will be the first year, following the end of the season, that the boys will be in the weight room all winter. I think this will start to make a big difference for next year. We will also have almost the entire OL and DL back.

It is tough on the Seniors who (except for one District Championship) have had a long four years of dissapointments.

Now is the time to make sure we all pull together and stay positive. Good things are happening. The new combined Middle School teams are both going to the state playoffs. The 8th grade won their District Championship on Saturday. I will always be a Musketeer Fan and support the team, even when my son graduates. I want good things for Greenup.

One Team, One Heart, One Family!
Let's get it back to the BC / GC game.
i think that boyd co. was not that much better than us! along with all the pass 2 teams. we just have so many mental mistakes and alignment and assignment mistakes. that we need to correct. & we need to beat east carter this friday, to still be in the playoffs...
Yes,we should've won this one ,but we didn't so move on. No #6 is not a quitter ,nough said.
in all great job Boyd