Poll: who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Phelps
17.65%
Paintsville
82.35%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps @ Paintsville 10/16
look for this to be good game
Phelps in the upset.

Hornets 29
Tigers 28
Paintsville big!
The ville because they are playing at home.
Paintsville 24-14
This will be a heck of a game..

phelps in this one..
P-ville by 3 TD's
Paintsville by two TD's
I'd say Paintsville by about 8 to 12 points.
Going with the Tigers.
Wish I could be there. Hopefully mother nature will cooperate this week.

Paintsville - 48
Phelps - 12
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Redneck Wrote:Wish I could be there. Hopefully mother nature will cooperate this week.

Paintsville - 48
Phelps - 12

To BAD...I'm gonna have a BIG ole pot of Deer Chili!!!!
I'll have one and a Big Bowl of Chili for ya though...LOL!
Good luck to both teams and in all honesty, I'm pullin for ya Coach Peck and boys!! Smile

OTH, you guys tailgatin over your way??? Glad to hear it!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
phs1986 Wrote:Good luck to both teams and in all honesty, I'm pullin for ya Coach Peck and boys!! Smile

OTH, you guys tailgatin over your way??? Glad to hear it!!!
Hmmm, a good ol Johnson Co boy......and yet your still pullin for him?...:biggrin:

j/k PHS
If the weather permits Paintsville will win big and doderer will have another huge game. 56-21 Doderer will have 300 + and 4 td. BIG IF, the weather is ok!
OffTheHook Wrote:To BAD...I'm gonna have a BIG ole pot of Deer Chili!!!!
I'll have one and a Big Bowl of Chili for ya though...LOL!

LOL, I hate I'm gonna miss it, especially the tailgate and chili, BUT I'm makin a big pot tuesday night, gonna freeze it and take it to Lawrenceburg with us this weekend. Actually I'll prolly make two pots, need to be able to feed 7-8 people for 3 days. I'm sure we'll have hamburgers and hotdogs too, but nothin like a hot bowl of chili when its cold outside.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Redneck Wrote:LOL, I hate I'm gonna miss it, especially the tailgate and chili, BUT I'm makin a big pot tuesday night, gonna freeze it and take it to Lawrenceburg with us this weekend. Actually I'll prolly make two pots, need to be able to feed 7-8 people for 3 days. I'm sure we'll have hamburgers and hotdogs too, but nothin like a hot bowl of chili when its cold outside.
Man it sucks ur gonna have to miss it. but anyway id say pville by 35. the boys seem ready to go out dominate this week.