Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 09/10
Heard that the Bulldogsd are expecting a good season. Anyone have any info ?
Yes they will be very good.. They lost a great point guard in Thompson and Wilks but they return everyone else with the addition of Larry West. They have imo one the area's best shooters in Wade Skaggs... Also have Lucas and Michael down low along with Kiser... Also Joel will get to the rim and play great D.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I went to college at Glenville State with Randy Anderson. I have not seen him in nearly 30 years.
I heard the dawgs recently got a transfer from somewhere in Ohio. a 6'6 freshman.
I apologize if this is just a rumor, but someone on the team actually told me this.
We did recently get a freshman transfer who is around that tall, not sure if he is from Ohio.

But, I'm about 99% sure that he is not much of an athlete, more tall and slender. We might be talking about a different person, but he is the only recent freshman transfer who meets those criteria I can think of.

Ethan Parsons, a senior from Rose Hill, also just transferred to LC, and I know he is a great baseball player, not positive if he will be playing basketball or not.
Well Coached team with good athletes. Senior down low will be a hoss this season.
If the basketball team is as good as the football team then they should have a real good team.
LCbulldogs Wrote:We did recently get a freshman transfer who is around that tall, not sure if he is from Ohio.

But, I'm about 99% sure that he is not much of an athlete, more tall and slender. We might be talking about a different person, but he is the only recent freshman transfer who meets those criteria I can think of.

Ethan Parsons, a senior from Rose Hill, also just transferred to LC, and I know he is a great baseball player, not positive if he will be playing basketball or not.

So do you think you should retract this statement. Careless spreading of rumors.
Parsons hasn't transferred. Believe me he only came for a day to see if he wanted to come back. he went to lc in middle school. imo he only came to get out of school for the day. lol
cricket Wrote:Parsons hasn't transferred. Believe me he only came for a day to see if he wanted to come back. he went to lc in middle school. imo he only came to get out of school for the day. lol

Rosehill was on their fall-break when Ethan decided to try it for a day.... so he didn't do it to get out of school..lol. Trust me, he was seriously considering it. I'm not sure why he decided to stay at RH, but who would want to transfer schools halfway through their senior year??
Anyways.. Back on topic... I expect that the Bulldogs will fight SV for the Regional championship this year. They lost some good players from last years team (as did Shelby Valley), but they return most of the key players. Expect a 9-10 man rotation and some good ole up-tempo basketball. I'd expect that rotation to include: Lucas Frasher, Joel Baldwin, Michael Adkins, Wade Skaggs, Matt Marcum, Larry West, Travis Mollette, Blake Bradley, Hayden Kiser, and Shane Pack... very solid rotation if you ask me.
Good luck DAWGS!!!
Has anyone watched Larry play basketball yet? I heard he was pretty good in West Va last year.
WildDawg Wrote:Has anyone watched Larry play basketball yet? I heard he was pretty good in West Va last year.

I've heard from some reliable sources that he is a very defender(especially in the post), good with the ball, and is a freak athlete... However, word is that he's not much of a shooter... Who knows maybe he can give Elisha some trouble..
He is doing well and his team will do well this year. He has some strong talent and is a strong coach.
He is a talented athlete with a lot of speed.He will bring alot to the team this year.He can shoot too.
They will win the 57th and make a run at region again
Larry will do really well. Great athlete.