Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bengals
100.00%
Browns
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Browns 10/4
Thoughts and Anaysis?
bengals.. they seem like a better team than the Browns. and plus, there coming off a huge win!!
I still think the Bengals will win, but I'm a lot more worried about this game now that Derek Anderson has been named the starter. He always plays well against Cincy.

I'll say Bengals win, 34-24.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cleveland Browns are having problems with their quarterbacks. Both Derek Anderson and Brady Quinn are great quarterbacks (Derek Anderson being a pro-bowl quarterback two years ago and Brady Quinn still a young quarterback.). Cincinnati Bengals have a great quarterback with Palmer, great receivers, and a great running back in Cedric Benson. Simply, the Cincinnati Bengals have too good of an offense.

Cincinnati Bengals - 31
Cleveland Browns - 20
I always hate this game. Always seems like Cleveland is in a quagmire and always find a way to get themselves right against the Bengals
More Cowbell Wrote:I still think the Bengals will win, but I'm a lot more worried about this game now that Derek Anderson has been named the starter. He always plays well against Cincy.

I'll say Bengals win, 34-24.

You wouldn't be a Bengals fan if you didn't worry.

Opening week - I thought the Bengals would win for sure...they lost.

Second week - I just hoped the Bengals would entertain me for a few hours...they won and nearly gave me a heart attack.

Third week - I felt horrible, I was at the game and had never seen the Bengals beat Pittsburgh at Paul Brown Stadium (last week was the first time ever) - they won on a few miracles

Anyways - this I expect the Bengals to win...it will probably be close...however, if the Bengals could beat up the Browns it could go a long way into building some confidence for a realistic playoff run.

Although I am worried because we have a lot of key defenders that are listed as questionable - off the top of my head - I believe Tank Johnson, Roy Williams, Jonthan Joseph and Domata Peko are all questionable for Sunday - without those four, Cincinnati's defense could have some issues.
Magaluga's good to go. He's a beastman. Although Joesph had the int for a td last week he was constantly getting beat. I would like to see just how his replacement would do anyway. I know you can't say should be, but **** we should be 4-0.
Bengals 24
Browns 10

Also interested in Ochocinco wearing pink tommorow.
Its offical, #22 J.Joesph worst corner in the leauge? If i was Anderson and the Browns, I'd throw to the right all day.
nice win for the Bengals!!
I have to say rooting for the Bengals has gotten more interesting but ever notice when you brag about them people go well its the Bengals well see, they have alot to prove & are basically coming from nowhere but from the looks of things we can expect a decent season after all & hopefully many more. Hope Palmer can stay healthy!!!!!!!!!I believe that's key.