Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Brossart
20.00%
Bellevue
80.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bishop Brossart @ Bellevue 10/2
Who wins and why?
Bellevue by 21
Bellevue in a big way. Brossart is working with a short week due to the MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL contest against Ludlow, which is a game that should be one they can keep close. I don't think they can do the same with the Tigers.
The vue by 24. Too much Buckler.
Bellevue will run away with this one. I'm sure Coach Eckstein will bring up the fact that Bellevue has been disrespected big time in the AP polls that have had Brossart in them, but not the Tigers.

Bellevue 42
Brossart 14
Even if Brossart was able to practice over the past week Bellevue would handle them. The Tigers are well coached and have nice talent at the QB/RB positions as well as the WR spots with Hegge and Richter. Buckler ran for 308 last week and I would expect him to get atleast 100 yrds this week and a couple TD's.

The Tigers arent Betsey Layne or Jenkins who have a .0000something power rating.

Tigers 35
stangs 12
Can you dig it? Wrote:Bellevue in a big way. Brossart is working with a short week due to the MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL contest against Ludlow, which is a game that should be one they can keep close. I don't think they can do the same with the Tigers.

Brossart needs to worry about tonights(Monday 9/28) game not the next one. Have to play one at a time
Lets see what the turnout of tonights game is then I will make my pick but I love going for the underdogs.
Death Wrote:Lets see what the turnout of tonights game is then I will make my pick but I love going for the underdogs.

Wouldn't that be an :Clap: