Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lafayette
0%
Boyle County
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lafayette @ Boyle County 10/2
logmountainboy64 Wrote:my bad got a lil upset...not hard feeling toward anyone or anythng..
No problem here. I recognize that Bell County has been the top team in the mountains for the past few seasons, but there is no reason to get overly cocky about it because once you get down, just as Breathitt is, people will jump on you and stay on you because of that arrogance in the past.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:No problem here. I recognize that Bell County has been the top team in the mountains for the past few seasons, but there is no reason to get overly cocky about it because once you get down, just as Breathitt is, people will jump on you and stay on you because of that arrogance in the past.

We would get pounced on like a donkey kong game!:igiveup:
Lafayette, fresh off of a win over Henry Clay, will be Boyle's toughest opponent to date. They will move the ball some and have some success stopping the Rebels running game early. That said, the homecoming crowd goes home happy;

Boyle County 24
Lafayette 14
logmountainboy64 Wrote:i think boyle will win this one but i hope lafayette beats them by two touchdowns..maybe then bell will get the respect they deserve in 4A....
By the way what class is lafayette in
ANOTHER 1A ...:HitWall:

Lafayette is one of the largest schools in the state with over 2000 students. They are 6A, and a BIG 6A at that.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Lafayette, fresh off of a win over Henry Clay, will be Boyle's toughest opponent to date. They will move the ball some and have some success stopping the Rebels running game early. That said, the homecoming crowd goes home happy;

Boyle County 24
Lafayette 14

I Agree.:Thumbs: The Rebels need to come out ready to play from the start!!! We sure don't need to be lolly-gagging around like last week.:Cheerlead I really feel they will come out fired up this week. If they do I say:

Boyle 45
Lafayette 10
Boyle of Course, by 2 maybe 3 Td, although alot of people think we are stupid enough to believe 1 kid (Rees MacShara) can win the game for us. Boyle is actually better than last year IMO, the talent is deep, Grant aumiller, Lamar Dawson, Of Course Rees, Zach Lynch, steven Campbell, Dre cox, the list goes on. These are Srs. that played Bell last year as Jrs, and Im not even going to go into last years game, coulda, woulda, shoulda, sometimes the best teams dont always win. I dont know if the match up will happen this year, but you can bet Boyle will come prepared!

GO REBELS!!!!!!
According to one poster, we only play low division games.....maybe after this one we will be worthy of our ranking......
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT BOYLE COUNTY AND LAFAYETTE. . Let's make sure we keep discussion on those two teams only as neither one is playing Bell County this week.