Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pineville
25.00%
Estill County
75.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville @ Estill County 10/2
thoughts/predictions?

Homecoming for Estill

Estill
Estill 18-7
Engineers in a close one.
I've been impresses with the way Estill has been playing. I didn't think Estill would win a game this year cause of all the talent they lost. But they have proven me wrong. I think Estill gets their 3rd win of the season.
Pineville 3-2

Estill County 2-3
Strikeout King Wrote:Pineville 3-2

Estill County 2-3

Pineville had 4-A McCreary Central down by two touchdowns early in their first game of season. It was game two for McCreary. Pineville had five turnovers several in red zone...all that turned into scores for Lynn Camp..a 42 pt. swing in a game that should have been a win. They have a balanced attack of passing and running, and an improved defense. Add to that, Bell County's All-State Kicker Monte Merrick's, (now of WKU) little brother Al and Lions have strong kicking game. Merrick is about 90% on touchbacks on kickoffs and is 6-8 field goals in first five games. Should be a good match up. Estill embarrassed Pineville last year on their home field 43-8. Pineville has nearly their entire team back and would like nothing better than to return the favor and spoil homecoming!
BellCoBobcat Wrote:Pineville had 4-A McCreary Central down by two touchdowns early in their first game of season. It was game two for McCreary. Pineville had five turnovers several in red zone...all that turned into scores for Lynn Camp..a 42 pt. swing in a game that should have been a win. They have a balanced attack of passing and running, and an improved defense. Add to that, Bell County's All-State Kicker Monte Merrick's, (now of WKU) little brother Al and Lions have strong kicking game. Merrick is about 90% on touchbacks on kickoffs and is 6-8 field goals in first five games. Should be a good match up. Estill embarrassed Pineville last year on their home field 43-8. Pineville has nearly their entire team back and would like nothing better than to return the favor and spoil homecoming!

i dont know anything about pineville. i do know that they are better this year than last year!
IMO pineville is going to have one of there better seasons this year they are pretty good better than they have been in a long time..

close game but my score is
pville 17
estill7:rockon:
i heard estill changed their offense to the spread anyone know anything about that.....
estill 42
pineville 14
buckeye21 Wrote:[B]i heard estill changed their offense to the spread [/B]anyone know anything about that.....

I think u must of heard wrong.:lmao: They tried that once before and didnt work very well.
Estill rolls for the 3rd win of the season.

EC 49
P 13
buckeye21 Wrote:i heard estill changed their offense to the spread anyone know anything about that.....
estill 42
pineville 14

Some "spread"...according to KHSAA site against Newport last week Estill Co. had one player with 40 carries....nearly seventy carries for 366 yds.....all on the ground. Sounds like "three yds. and a cloud of dust" offense....although the dust would have been scarce last Friday night!:lmao:
Estill by 2 td's
buckeye21 Wrote:i heard estill changed their offense to the spread anyone know anything about that.....
estill 42
pineville 14

I think some teams on Estill's schedule would love to see them switch to the spread... :thatsfunn
As badly as I would like to say the Lions will win this one, I have to go with Estill.
Estill in a blowout