Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clark Stepp or Landon Slone?
The both our 2 outstanding soph. here in Eastern Ky. But after watchin Clark play tonight i would rather have him on my team than Landon. Lets hear what everyone has to say about who they would rather have.
I wouldnt want either, our team is fine as it is and too many superstars wanting the ball just makes a team go down hill. Say bye to terrell owens for trying to be a superstar. But just for this thread id have to choose landon , he rains the jumpers.
i say Clark...he kind of reminds me of me...plus the kid has his on candy bar..."The Clark Bar"
Clark Stepp
see SF Football i told you, that you knew what you were talking about
Who is Clark Stepp?
Clark plays for June Buchanon. He avg. 26 ppg. and 9 ast. as a freshmen last season....
Slone all the way.
Stepp is a ball hog and he didn't avg. 9 assists per game last year! Get your stats right before you post...
Def. Slone.

clark doesn't play D
"Webster" Wrote:Stepp is a ball hog and he didn't avg. 9 assists per game last year! Get your stats right before you post...
i am going by what the cat's pause said.. .but i forgot that King Webster knows more about it though.. SORRY EVERYONE.. the king has proved me wrong
clark by far hes got the total package. hes more of a team player then slone. if slone passed as much as clark does he wouldn't average that 20 pts or w.e he does b.c hes gotta shoot 30 shots a game to get that. plus shooting all those free throws b.c the refs protect him. he should be averaging around 40
good point the-man:Clap:
Stepp by far...but he needs to come over and play d ever once and a while...the kid never crossed half court.
I don't believe he was all-state last year though...
He should have been b/c he had better numbers than slone last season
Stepp(26ppg. 9apg.)
What was Slone's numbers