Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE Breaking Point coverage tonight
Tonight's PPV is a submissions only PPV. Meaning, every match must end in submission.

Here's the final card:

World Heavyweight Championship Submission Match:

-CM Punk © vs The Undertaker

WWE Championship "I Quit" Match:

-Randy Orton © vs John Cena

Submissions Count Anywhere Match:

-DX vs Legacy

Unified Tag Team Title Match:

-Big Show and Chris Jericho (c's) vs MVP and Mark Henry

Singapore Cane Match:

-Kane vs The Great Khali

ECW Title Match:

-Christian © vs William Regal

United States Title Match:

-Kofi Kingston © vs The Miz

Why on Earth is WWE still pushing this Kane vs. Khali storyline?

Also, Punk vs. Undertaker has me confused. I don't know who I want to win. UT is easily my favorite wrestler of all-time, but it would be a huge push for Punk for him to beat UT. It would make Punk a lot more legit to go over on UT.

Kingston vs. the Miz I could care less about.

Christian vs. Regal should be a good match. Regal is an extremely underrated wrestler IMO.

MVP and Mark Henry might just win the belts tonight.

I'll have links to the streams on here later.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Only working stream I know of:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wwe-monday...st-2am-gmt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It was too boring to watch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
i hate CM Punk he's nothing but a punk. i cant stand him. teddy long screwed the undertaker. 'Taker made punk tap out and Long restarts the match and as soon as Punk locks in his anaconda death lock or what ever its called the ref calls for the bell and the undertaker never tapped out. WWE is really starting to P*** me off bad. anymore its all about the "Villan"
I went to bed early, so I didn't get to see this match.

Basically what happened was: UT got Punk in his "****'s Gate" submission choke hold and caused Punk to tap.

Then Teddy Long (Smackdown GM) came out and said that move was banned by the former Smackdown GM and unfortunately the rules still apply.

When the match re-started, Punk got UT in the Anaconda Vice and almost a split second later the ref called for the bell and the ref and Punk both ran out of the ring.

I'm torn on this finish, but looking at it more and more, I think this is how this match had to end.

Building up to Breaking Point the WWE kept saying how UT had never tapped out - so if UT would have tapped it would have made him look weak - we all know UT has faced tougher opponents than Punk.

However, if Punk had lost the belt what would WWE have done with him? Also, this PPV was in Montreal, home of the infamous "Montreal Screwjob" done on Bret Hart. It seems as if WWE was pulling another Montreal Screwjob on UT. In this case though, I think UT was in on it. Surely the WWE wouldn't have pulled something like this on the UT, who is probably their best employee they've ever had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Can anyone post who all won.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
CM Punk retained

John Cena beat Orton for the belt

Big Show and Jericho retained