Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
top freshmen three point shooters
what freshmen can soot threes good
Tha porter kid from SC
Jody Tackett or Adam Slone
Matt Clevenger can drain them all day.
I agree, clevenger has really started to knock down the three's...he's worked hard on his shot and its showing
porter from sheldon clark
Zac Hughes from Paintsville
josh prater...i also heard through the grapevine that SF has a new freshman named Jon Cochran that could shoot....Anybody know how much truth is in this?
Joe Whitaker----Johnson Central
[QUOTE]josh prater...i also heard through the grapevine that SF has a new freshman named Jon Cochran that could shoot....Anybody know how much truth is in this?[QUOTE]

yes Johnathan can drain them...ppl will be suprised!!!!
i think that jody tackett and john cochran from south floyd are the top freshmen three point shooters
yes i think a lot of people will be suprised with him he is a good player
"King_Kelly" Wrote:josh prater...i also heard through the grapevine that SF has a new freshman named Jon Cochran that could shoot....Anybody know how much truth is in this?
yes king they do and he is a good shooter
tyler newsome from virgie can drain the 3 ball.:Third:
The Coch (Jonnie Cochran) from sf can drain them all day long babyyy wooo
the funny part about it is, i know you all are just trying to make fun of johnathan, but the fact is, he can shoot the eyes out of the 3's
im not makin fun of johnathan cause i know wut he can do i c him in practice everyday
"BasketBallonlyfan" Wrote:the funny part about it is, i know you all are just trying to make fun of johnathan, but the fact is, he can shoot the eyes out of the 3's
really i think the only one trying to make fun of john in here is that guy named juice
who is this jonathan cochran kid and how good can he shoot
who is SF Freshmen center and how good is he
The Coch (Jonnie Cochran) from sf can drain them all day
well, jonathon led sfms in 3 point percentage last year, he can shoot the ball when hes open.
"504 boy" Wrote:well, jonathon led sfms in 3 point percentage last year, he can shoot the ball when hes open.

OMG 504 boy he hit 1 shot n i think it was against john m. stumbo...lol...they was tough.
"bobcat_baller" Wrote:OMG 504 boy he hit 1 shot n i think it was against john m. stumbo...lol...they was tough.
Didnt stumbo beat out Betsy Layne last year in the county tourney?
"bobcat_baller" Wrote:OMG 504 boy he hit 1 shot n i think it was against john m. stumbo...lol...they was tough.
he still led percentage.
Quote:Originally Posted by bobcat_baller
OMG 504 boy he hit 1 shot n i think it was against john m. stumbo...lol...they was tough.
Quote:
Didnt stumbo beat out Betsy Layne last year in the county tourney?

yeah the best i can remember they did
i know you have a lot of school spirt but jonathan will show you and everyone else what he can do you will see the talking he does will be on the floor:fight: