Poll: Who do you think will win this matchup on Sept 11
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pikeville
75.00%
Phelps
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Phelps 9/11
Will Ben Howard get his first victory as head coach against Coach Peck and the Phelps Hornets.
Pikeville picks up their first win of the season.
for some odd reason i am going to pick phelps
i just have a funny feeling about this game!!
monster_energy Wrote:for some odd reason i am going to pick phelps
i just have a funny feeling about this game!!

Sorry but Pikeville will not lose this game. They should win by 3 Tds or more.
Pikeville should win. But will they? Jesse and Matt are going too be well prepared for this game. I am picking the upset in the Hornets!

Pikeville Panthers 14
Phelps Hornets 16
Pikeville rebounds after an 0-2 start with a big win.

Best of luck to both!
Pikeville and Coach Ben Howard get win #1...Best of luck to both!!
Pikeville by 14+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Pikeville.......Best Of Luck To Both!!!! Have A Great Game!!!!
Panthers win a close one.
Real Badman Wrote:Pikeville should win. But will they? Jesse and Matt are going too be well prepared for this game. I am picking the upset in the Hornets!

Pikeville Panthers 14
Phelps Hornets 16

LOL. Pikeville by as many as Ben wants.
Pikeville by 10+
pikeville better win big or will be real long season
May both teams have fun. But the winner is a big run away. Pikeville will be on the other side of the scoreboard this week.
Pikeville,42-21.
Pikeville 35
Phelps 12
Pikeville by atleast 35, the panters have took 2 to the chin, so they are ready for a win! the hornets are going to get what pikeville got last week.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Will Ben Howard get his first victory as head coach against Coach Peck and the Phelps Hornets.

I say if pikeville keeps on playing the way they have been no they will not get there first victory in this game but if pikeville comes out fired up and ready to play some football then i would say yes they will win this game big time
rebel84 Wrote:I say if pikeville keeps on playing the way they have been no they will not get there first victory in this game but if pikeville comes out fired up and ready to play some football then i would say yes they will win this game big time

If Pikeville plays like they have been they will win by 30 points
Would the six people who picked Phelps please bring all your money to the game. I will have volunteers on hand to help you load it all into the back of my truck. :biggrin: 35-0 at halftime.
Pikeville-58
Phelps-6
jetpilot Wrote:Would the six people who picked Phelps please bring all your money to the game. I will have volunteers on hand to help you load it all into the back of my truck. :biggrin: 35-0 at halftime.

What do you say we throw the deeds to our houses in to? LOL

Pikeville by 58