Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Thanksgiving??
So do you think we'll get one?
well i am no weather man like you but i say its a 50 / 50 chance.lol

I know there talk some snow.
No chance!!
There's a chance, but when the forecasters say snow, I go against them and say nope cuz they are never right.
No way
I'm with Batpuff... there's a 50/50 chance. But I personally don't see it happening. They said we were suppose to have rain all day yesterday and we didn't and we were suppose to get snow before and we didn't...
I have already bet all of my money, but if I were able to bet I would bet that Central Florida would not get snow for Thanksgiving!
It's possible. The weathermen are talking snow for this week but who knows?
They are never right.
If none in EKY...I'm going to be a rich man...placed 10G on it :big grin:
I hope it snows 20 ft.. lol..
I agree CTD.
I do to i hate school.
Nope!
Any amount of snow is fine with me as longer as it waits until Wednesday.

AND it would be better if it wanted until Saturday or Sunday that way we can get off from school and it NOT be scheduled that way.
it's snowing as we speak at theswag's house. but it aint gonna do more than this.
We had snow for a couple of hours and have maybe a .25 of an inch on the ground. Sure was pretty while it was coming down. Hopefully we'll get more.
Wow I feel stupid. I just bet on no snow in EKY and I hadn't looked outside yet. I walk outside to check the mail and everything is covered in snow except the road. haha
To funny TC.
I still don't think it will be white by tomorrow..
Just as long as its white by tomorrow night.
It has to be on the roads or it doesn't count!!
I think they got it in northern Ky but not a full each so far in EastKy but it is snowing a little now. Less than 2 hours to go. I have to check the NWS to get the official ruling.
Only you catdawg, only you.
There's not a speck of anything in Ashland and it's past midnight.
WOOO!!! lots of points!! :dance: