Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry Fans
I know you guys get tired of seeing Belfry fans post on here but I just wanted to say...

Everyone that can show up all 10 games, or just home games, or 9 games, as many games as you can. Do it. This season we have a very difficult schedule, and we're in for a good year of football. The more screaming fans in Red and White the better chances we have. Anyone, any age can be out there supporting.

I go to BHS, and we had blackout today for a spirit today. We had an awesome turn out. I'm pumped to see the spirit this year now. I wanna see us have the crowd we always have and be great. I'm sending my little brother and sister (who go to BHS and Southside) to school in red tomorrow.

I just wanted to say get out if you can, scream loud, and lets have the best spirit in those Belfry Pirates we've had in years.
Good luck! I love the spirit, keep it up.
yea someone go for me since i am not there,lol
I am going tonight!
Belfry will have a great team.
Tough loss, excellent away crowd for Belfry tonight.
Looks like you are going to need more than fans. Maybe some more help from WV. Good luck BHS.
Faith Wrote:Looks like you are going to need more than fans. Maybe some more help from WV. Good luck BHS.

Your nothing but negative on here, keep your immature comments to yourself.
Faith Wrote:Looks like you are going to need more than fans. Maybe some more help from WV. Good luck BHS.

Actually, we have the best fans around, I can't talk right now. And if you'd like to say look at players from WV name some... Chancey is one. Name another. There's Tyler Williams, Nathan Carroll, Thomas Varney, Chase Maynard.

from Runyon, Runyon, Johns Creek, and I think Bevins for Chase. Correct me if I'm wrong. I can go through them all if you'd like. BTW, I know Williamson has 2 starters that are my friends that went over there, and I know two guys that have gone to Matewan. Keep downing us, we're doing just fine the way we are. If we were doing anything wrong, the KHSAA would be on top of it.